What You Should Know
LipoRush claims to be a “high octane super thermogenic, with 2 times concentrated power.” For people who are looking to burn extra fat to help them reach their weight loss goals, this certainly sounds enticing, but, many products on the market today claim to be something they are not. Read this review to learn more about the product and what you can expect in terms of results, to decide whether or not you want to give it a try.
List of Ingredients
LipoRush contains the following ingredients:
- Lipo Burn Blend: Caffeine Anhydrous, Beta Phenylthamine HCL, 1,3-dimethylpentylamine HCL, Synephrine HCL, Yohimbine HCL.
- Water Shred Blend: Taraxacum officianales (Dandelion Root) Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Leaf) powder, Commiphora wightii (Gum Resin) powder, L-Carnitine.
- Nuero Recovery Blend: Chinese Licorice Root, Ashwaghanda Root, Rhodiola rosea (Root).
- Amino Fit Blend: Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine.
LipoRush contains a lot of ingredients, in several different proprietary blends, so we cannot actually see how much of each ingredient is in the formula. Though this product claims to be a fat burner, and there are several ingredients in the formula thought to help burn fat, including: Synephrine HCL, Yohimbine HCL, and Caffeine; there are also a number of diuretics in the formula designed to help pull water from your body to help you lose weight that way, as well. The diuretics include dandelion root and uva ursi leaf. The amino acids are included in the formula to help support muscle growth and retention as you lose weight. The bioprene is a black pepper extract that is supposed to help enhance delivery of the ingredients in the supplement so you can get more of them in your body when you take it every day. You are supposed to take one capsule a day, with a meal, and with 6 to 8 ounces of water. Do not take within 6 hours of bedtime if you are sensitive to caffeine.
- LipoRush promotes using this product alongside a healthy diet and exercise program and does not claim to be able to do all the work for you.
- LipoRush contains high amounts of caffeine, which may disrupt sleep.
- At $80, this supplement is an expensive investment, even though it lasts two months.
- Those who are pregnant, nursing, or have other medical conditions should consult a doctor before using this supplement.
- This product contains an ingredient banned by some sports organizations.
- We did not see any customer testimonials to support this product.
- There does not appear to be a free trial or a money back guarantee to support this product.
LipoRush seems like it could be a good product, but without knowing how much of each ingredient is in the formula, we really cannot comment on how effective it would be. Diuretics can be dangerous and cause dehydration, because typically, the body does not hold more water than it needs to. If you decide to use this product, we recommend you do so with caution until you know how it affects you.