LipoSan Ultra Chitosan Review
What You Should Know
LipoSan Ultra Chitosan is the name brand for the generic Chitosan. This is marketed as a weight loss supplement and can be found for sale online. There have been clinical studies that support the notion Chitosan aids in weight loss through preventing fat from being absorbed in the body. Chitosan is a popular ingredient in weight loss supplements. LipoSan Ultra Chitosan is almost completely made up of Chitosan.
List Of Ingredients
LipoSan Ultra Chitosan includes just a couple of ingredients. They are: 90% Chitosan at a level of 435mg per tablet and succinic acid. The succinic acid is commonly found in food. The makers of LipoSan Ultra Chitosan claims this additive will help your system absorb Chitosan faster so it can be taken only 5 minutes before eating a meal.
LipoSan Ultra Chitosan is a Polysaccharide Polymer and is taken from shrimps and other small marine crustaceans. The extract can’t be digested by the body so it stays in the stomach undigested. The LipoSan Ultra Chitosan company claims waiting period allows it to attract fat particles to it. The makers claim that, ultimately, the Chitosan is excreted taking the fat with it. Chitosan has undergone clinical research studies which showed positive results when taken in combination with a low calorie diet.
- LipoSan Ultra is absorbed quickly meaning you do not have to plan when to take the tablet in advance.
- LipoSan Ultra is stimulant free and contains no Ephedra.
- LipoSan Ultra recommends a healthy diet and a sensible exercise routine to be used in conjunction with LipoSan Ultra.
- There have been clinical trials that provided positive results for Chitosan.
- LipoSan Ultra is not appropriate for anyone who is allergic to shellfish.
- LipoSan Ultra is not suitable for vegetarians.
- LipoSan Ultra may impede with the effectiveness of vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Daily vitamins should not be used in conjunction with LipoSan Ultra Chitosan.
LipoSan Ultra Chitosan is almost completely made up of Chitosan which has undergone clinical research studies that support its effectiveness. The ingredient is commonly used in weight loss supplements. LipoSan Ultra Chitosan is economical and relatively easy to find available on the internet. There are no ingredients to aid in increasing the metabolism, nor are there any fat burner ingredients that are commonly found in weight loss supplements. There are limited number of customer testimonials available. The LipoSan Ultra Chitosan product is not suitable for anyone who has allergies to shell fish. The product may also interfere with the body’s absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K.