What You Should Know
Lipospa is a weight loss product that’s manufactured by Trimspa. This dietary supplement in discontinued at this point. However, Trimspa offers other weight loss products such as Trimspa X23, Advanced Trimspa X32 Rapid Release and Trimspa Energy tablets. In regards to Lipospa, this supplement aims to assist with weight reduction by blocking fat. This essentially means that fat from food is not absorbed into the body as much. Since this diet product is discontinued, there are no customer testimonials posted on the official website. However, it appears that some websites still sell Lipospa supplements so we’ll take a quick look at it. There is obviously no 100% money-back/guarantee offered with Lipospa, nor are there any free trial samples of this supplement offered.
The key active component incorporated into Lipospa supplements is Chitosan (Pandalidus Biopolymer Extract), a “natural substance taken from shellfish skeletons.” This ingredient is supposed to prevent fat from getting stored in the user’s body. Unlike many weight loss pills, Lipospa is not recommended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet or regular exercise routine. Lipospa is directed to be taken up to three times daily before meals, 2-4 capsules each time with eight ounces of water. There are no warnings addressed for Lipospa on websites where it is still sold.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Lipospa is a dietary supplement that aims to assist users with weight loss by blocking fat from being stored in the body. This weight reduction product appears to be marketed toward men and women. However, Lipospa is discontinued at this time and is no longer available through the official Trimspa website. Lipospa contains the active ingredient Chitosan (Pandalidus Biopolymer Extract), a natural substance derived from shellfish skeletons. There is no real clinical data offered to support the effectiveness of Lipospa supplements. Lipospa can still be purchased on some websites for $29.95.
- Lipospa contains an all-natural substance known as Chitosan (Pandalidus Biopolymer Extract).
- Lipospa comes an easy-to-manage capsule form.
- Lipospa is suitable for both men and women who wish to lose weight.
- Product is discontinued by the manufacturer.
- There are no customer testimonials available on the official Trimspa website for Lipospa.
- Lipospa does not appear to be offered with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- There are no free trial samples of Lipospa offered.
- Some ingredients found in Lipospa may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There is no real clinical research offered to support the effectiveness of Lipospa.
- A full product ingredient list is not offered for Lipospa.
Overall Lipospa doesn’t appear to be that unique of an option when it comes to weight loss supplements. Since this diet product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, Trimspa, it’s probably a prudent idea to explore the numerous other diet supplement options currently gracing the market. More than likely, consumers would prefer to see some real clinical evidence, customer testimonials and a 100 percent money-back guarantee prior to purchasing a diet drug like Lipospa.