What You Should Know
Lipotrophics are considered amino acids that are supposed to be able to blend or regulate fats. Lipotrophics are available by injection or through pills.
List Of Ingredients
Both forms of Lipotrophic (pills and injections) will contain Methionine, Choline, Inositol and Betaine. Usually, Vitamins B6 and B12 are added to lipotrophic supplements. The Lipotrophics formula contains 1000 mg of Choline, 1000 mg of Inositol, 500 mg of Methionine, 150 mg of Magnesium, 99 mg of Potassium, 150 mg of Lipase, 100 mcg of Chromium, 100 mg of Cider Vinegar and 50 mg of Vitamin B6.
Lipotrophics are specific amino acids known as: Methionine, Choline, Inositol and Betaine. These are often called “fat loving” amino acids because they are suppose to break down fats and cholesterol to allow them to be absorbed and excreted from the body. These amino acids are suppose to help the liver produce lecithin which is reportedly another fat dissolver. Choline is found in lecithin and is supposed to metabolize fats to be burned as energy. This is not proven by clinical studies and the effectiveness of this claim is unknown. Some obesity clinics and weight loss centers provide weekly injections of Lipotrophics. The clients are told to expect results in 6 to 8 weeks. The pills are sold to the clients. Lipotrophics are purportedly important to the thermogenesis fat burning process.
- Lipotrophics appears to be safe and widely used by health professionals in the weight loss community.
- The pills can be purchased without a prescription.
- A healthy diet and exercise program is recommended to use in conjunction with Lipotrophics.
- The pills contain essential vitamins as well as active ingredients.
- Lipotrophics takes a long time to see if any results will be realized.
- May not be effective for everyone.
- The injections are available only at the clinics or weight loss centers.
- There are no clinical studies to support the claims made by Lipotrophics.
Lipotrophics are marketed to people who seek assistance in losing weight. They can be purchased in pill form or they can be gotten from an obesity clinic through injections. The Lipotrophics are suppose to be essential in metabolizing fats by removing them through the liver and excretion process or by burning them for energy. People who are interested in long last weight loss supplements should consider continuing or developing a healthy diet program and incorporate exercise on a daily basis. Lipotrophics are marketed strongly by the manufacturer but there are no clinical studies to support the claims they make. Dramatic results cannot be realize by Lipotrophics overnight, according to the makers, Lipotrophics has to take time to work and a good diet is essential to the process.