Lipovarin II Review
What You Should Know
If you are just beginning your search for the right diet pill or weight loss product, get ready for plenty of options. There is a little something for everyone these days. It does not matter what your desired weight is, there is something that can assist you with meeting your goals. Let us take a closer look at the supplement Lipovarin II, which is a diet product primarily for women.
List of Ingredients
Green Tea Extract (100 milligrams), 5-HTP, Carnitine, Caffeine (200 milligrams), Metabromine, Calcium, Advantra Z (350 milligrams), Taurine, Seratin, Synephrine, and 7 Keto (15 milligrams).
Lipovarin II is marketed as a fat burning supplement that heightens thermo genesis. According to many online dealers, Lipovarin II caters to the individual dieter. However, it is unclear how this supplement can do this. The cost of a single bottle is $34.97, and this supplement is sold with a 30-day guarantee. Just so you are aware, Lipovarin II is geared toward women specifically, and this product essentially aims to boost the user’s metabolism and aid with fat burning.
As for warnings pertaining to Lipovarin II, none are listed where this product is sold. However, the major ingredients are listed as Green Tea Extract (increases the user’s energy and metabolism), Metabromine (derived from cocoa beans, but unclear how it aids with weight loss), 5-HTP (enhances the user’s mood), 7 Keto (may boost metabolic rates), and Advantra Z (commonly compared to Ephedra, and may heighten thermo genesis). There area few testimonials found online from women, who have used Lipovarin II.
- This product does come with a 30-day guarantee.
- There are a few testimonials for Lipovarin II found online.
- Although it is not mentioned as a core ingredient, Lipovarin II contains a lot of caffeine.
- The major ingredient, Advantra Z, which is found in this formula, is similar to Ephedra (a substance banned in America due to side effects).
- There are no clinical trials presented to support this product.
- No free trial samples of Lipovarin II are available.
- It is unclear whether or not this supplement is supposed to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise.
If there is one thing that is true about weight loss products, it is that there are oodles of them at your fingertips nowadays. Naturally this means you have a lot to choose from, but also a lot to weed through. As for Lipovarin II, it sounds like an Ephedra-type diet formula. Although it does not contain Ephedra, it does contain a similar component that aims to do the same thing. Therefore you may want to consult a licensed physician before taking this supplement to assist with weight loss.