What You Should Know
Lipoxinol is a diet supplement that aims to suppress appetite, burn fat and assist the thyroid gland. This supplement is sold in the form of a capsule and is marketed toward men and women. Users are directed to take two capsules prior to eating breakfast each morning and then an additional two capsules in the afternoon. Lipoxinol is intended to be taken with water and is claimed to use an “expandable fiber,” which allows the dieter to feel full. Lipoxinol sells online for $39.99 for 140 capsules.
The ingredients in Lipoxinol are claimed to boost the metabolism, while curbing routine hunger spells. It is not specified whether or not Lipoxinol is intended to be used in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet. An official website for Lipoxinol doesn’t seem to exist, but other online stores market this diet supplement. Lipoxinol does not appear to be sold with a money-back guarantee, nor do retailers offer free trial samples of this product. No customer testimonials are offered for Lipoxinol.
List of Ingredients
A few of the primary active components of Lipoxinol are Guggulsterones (helps the thyroid gland), caffeine (stimulant), Glucomannan (encourages weight loss), green tea extract (aids the immune system), chromium and calcium (improves bone strength).
Other ingredients found in Lipoxinol are as follows: Selenium, Cellulose, Gelatin, Forslean, Vinpocetine and Bioperine.
Lipoxinol is a weight loss drug that is geared primarily toward individuals who are afflicted by a lazy thyroid gland. However, this product is available to any adult trying to lose weight without a prescription. Lipoxinol endeavors to increase the user’s metabolic rate, while suppressing appetite and benefiting the thyroid gland and helping to regulate it. This diet product is marketed toward men and women, and sells for $39.99. Lipoxinol is meant to be taken twice daily with water. Ideally Lipoxinol should assist the user with losing unwanted body fat.
- Lipoxinol can be conveniently purchased online.
- Lipoxinol comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- Lipoxinol aims to assist the thyroid gland.
- Lipoxinol contains calcium, which assists with bone health.
- Lipoxinol does not appear to have an official website.
- There doesn’t seem to be much substantial clinical support offered for Lipoxinol.
- Some individuals may be allergic to certain ingredients found in Lipoxinol.
- No consumer testimonials are found for Lipoxinol.
- Lipoxinol is not sold with a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
- No free trial samples of Lipoxinol are offered.
- Lipoxinol contains a substantial amount of caffeine, which is a known diuretic that draws water off of the body.
Lipoxinol offers a fairly unique approach to diet pills considering it claims to aid the thyroid gland. Then again, there doesn’t seem to be an official website for Lipoxinol that offers valid clinical evidence for Lipoxinol’s effectiveness as a weight loss supplement. If this diet medication was offered with a money back guarantee, or at least a free trial sample for consumers to test out, it would likely be more marketable to some dieters. In the end, it’s probably safer to consult your doctor before trying a diet pill like Lipoxinol.