What You Should Know
Lipozene is a weight reduction supplement that is manufactured by the Obesity Research Institute, LLC. This diet product comes in capsule form and is directed to be taken daily with eight ounces water (2 capsules up to three times per day with meals). There doesn’t appear to be any company background information offered on the official Lipozene website. Lipozene is made in the USA and sells for $29.95 (30 capsules) through the official website, which may only equal a 10 or 15 day supply.
The official Lipozene website claims that this diet supplement assists with the reduction of weight and body fat. It is also stated to be “safe and effective.” While there is a video clip provided on the website making claims about numerous clinical studies done on Lipozene, there doesn’t appear to be any significant information actually posted on the website to give details. There are no ingredients listed on the official website, nor is there a primary ingredient specified for Lipozene diet pills, which makes it difficult to determine what’s actually in the diet product. Lipozene is offered with a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials posted on the official website, other than the individuals speaking on the video clip that’s provided. There is no specific exercise regimen or diet plan encouraged with Lipozene. Also have a look at this website to find out more about Adderall and where to buy Adderall online
List of Ingredients
Not listed on official Lipozene website.
Lipozene is essentially a dietary supplement that endeavors to assist men and women with reducing body fat and excess weight. This product comes in capsule form and is geared primarily toward obese individuals. There is no prescription needed with Lipozene. A single container of 30 capsules sells for $29.95 via the official website. Lipozene is claimed to be based on 12 different clinical studies that prove its effectiveness. This diet product is manufactured in the USA by the Obesity Research Institute, LLC. There is no noted active ingredient for Lipozene, nor is there a full ingredient list offered for this supplement on the official website.
- Lipozene can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- Lipozene can be acquired without a doctor’s prescription.
- There is a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee offered with Lipozene.
- There is no full ingredient list offered for Lipozene on the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Lipozene may not be suitable for some individuals, but it is difficult to know for sure.
- There are no customer testimonials listed on the official Lipozene website.
- There isn’t a primary active ingredient featured by the makers of Lipozene.
- There is no company history provided on the official website.
- This product may cause nausea and constipation due to the swelling of the supplement after it is consumed. (See reader comments.)
- The official Lipozene website doesn’t encourage diet and exercise.
Unlike some diet supplements, Lipozene is geared toward both men and women. Unfortunately the website lacks a great deal of information on the diet product and the company that created it. There is no ingredient list for Lipozene, nor is there any information on how or when the company began. It would be nice to see some real customer testimonials and some information about any key active ingredient that might set Lipozene apart from the pack. It’s wise to consult your physician prior to taking a diet pill like Lipozene.
Click here to buy Lipozene online now, or post about your experiences in our Lipozene forum below.