Livatone Plus Review
What You Should Know
If you take a good look at the dietary supplement market, you will notice that there are so many different supplement formulas to take for a wide array of ailments and health concerns. One common factor regarding these products is the fact that they contain all-natural or vegetarian ingredients. For those that are new to the whole game of dietary supplements and vegetarian formulas, you may not have heard of Livatone Plus before. This is basically a product that was formulated by one Sandra Cabot MD.
Along the lines of many other diet products and health care supplements out there now days, Livatone Plus is sold in capsule form and is available conveniently online. While the retail price is $60 for this supplement formula, it can be acquired on Amazon.com for $50 (240 capsules). Although Livatone Plus does not endeavor to aid with weight reduction, this product is claimed to assist with issues like liver disease, hepatitis (inflammation of the liver), cirrhosis, the detoxification of the body, and fatty liver. Unfortunately there are no key ingredients listed for Livatone Plus, however, it is stated that this supplement contains natural components. In conjunction with taking this dietary supplement, users are directed to consume plenty of fiber, as well as drink six to eight glasses of water daily.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Pure Silymarin 210mg) equiv 17,500mg dried milk thistle
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 105mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E) 200iu
- Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 11mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 11mg
- Nicotinamide (B3) 11mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 11mg
- Folic Acid 240mcg
- Vitamin B12 60mcg
- Biotin 60mcg
- Calcium pantothenate (equiv pantothenic acid 22mg)(B5) 27.5mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 7mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Livatone® Plus Nutritive base 379mg Taurine, phosphatidyl choline from soya lecithin, broccoli powder, L – Cysteine, HCI, L-Glutamine , Glycine, Inositol, natural caretenoids, (Camelia sinensis (green tea) extract, L – glutathione)
- Veggie Cap, Cellulose fiber, Magnesium stearate and silica
- Livatone® Plus PROVIDES 420mg DAILY OF PURE SILYMARIN, WHICH IS THE PROVEN DOSE, AS TESTED IN NUMEROUS CLINICAL TRIALS.
Livatone Plus is a vegetarian dietary supplement that is suited for both women and men that may be afflicted with liver disease, hepatitis (inflammation of the liver), cirrhosis, the detoxification of the body, and fatty liver. This is not a prescription product, that has to be attained through a medical professional, but rather a supplement that can be acquired online with ease. Other than benefiting the user’s liver, Livatone Plus is additionally claimed to promote waste elimination from the body. You will find a number of reviews on websites like Amazon.com for this product.
- Livatone Plus capsules are vegetarian and can be taken by both women and men.
- It is easy to acquire this dietary supplement online through websites like Amazon.com.
- There is no 100 percent money-back guarantee provided with this vegetarian supplement.
- Livatone Plus capsules do not endeavor to help with weight reduction.
- There is no clinical research backing up this product on an official website.
- It is not clear why any individuals without liver dilemmas would want/need to take this supplement formula.
Livatone Plus is essentially one of countless dietary supplements that are claimed to aid with the elimination of bodily waste and toxins. While it is nice to hear that this vegetarian supplement may be able to assist some individuals with liver disease, hepatitis (inflammation of the liver), cirrhosis, the detoxification of the body, and fatty liver, there is really no clinical evidence to support this, which may work as a red flag to some individuals. Naturally if you are seeking out a supplement that is specifically for weight reduction, you will want to look at an alternative supplement to Livatone Plus.