Bottom Line: We’ve all struggled to find the right diet product, so we concentrated on ingredients, side effects, clinical research and customer service for Livatone Plus this time around. We scrutinized hundreds of dieter comments and reviews. Then, summarized and refined to give you the info you need. So, is that connection with weight-loss there so you can stop looking once and for all? We’re on the fence because some say yes and others say no.
What is Livatone Plus?
First off, Livatone Plus is a liver support supplement that contains Milk Thistle Seed, B-Vitamins, Taurine, Green Tea Extract and Silymarin. The recommended serving is one to two capsules per day, which supposedly improves liver function. It’s readily available – that’s one positive.
The supplement was introduced in 1980 by Cabot Health and doesn’t appear to contain artificial ingredients, a good choice. You can purchase Livatone Plus on the official website and through trusted retailers. We do like the long history of the company and we found a few favorable customer comments. But, is this one really going to work for weight-loss, keep reading…
Ineffectiveness – “Any Results At All?”
The first concern we had with Livatone Plus ingredients was ineffectiveness. “Many supplements are processed by the liver, so making sure the organ is healthy is important,” says our Research Editor. “But, that doesn’t mean Livatone Plus will promote weight-loss, but then again there is some green tea in there.”
- “After buying three of these, I can’t say that it made a difference. I had a blood test after I finished the third bottle, and the results were just the same as they had been prior to taking the pills,” reported one dieter.
- “The hype did not match the results. I took it as prescribed and nothing that was stated happened,” commented a customer.
Other users did see some weight-loss after starting Livatone Plus.
- “But then,to my surprise, very very slowly, weight began to come off,” shares one customer.
- “Has helped me lose weight by limiting my appetite,” offers another.
Side Effects – “Expected?”
Based upon customer comments, Livatone Plus side effects are not comfortable, but not everyone had a negative feeling about the supplement.
- “This morning (Day 3) I wake up feeling pretty sick- achy joints, lethargic, sour stomach, headachy, congested & my liver is hurting!,” said a user.
- “Made me awful sick. I got weak, no energy, sweating and had to go to bed to recover. I thought I was coming down with a cold. But I took it a few days later and had the same symptoms,” commented a customer.
Positive experiences are out there too and that’s why we’re on the fence.
- A user said, “This is easy to take as it is in pill form. I didn’t have any side effects.”
- “I’ve been taking this product for about two weeks and am beginning to really feel great,” was one statement.
Our research suggests all it takes is one issue with a supplement, like ineffectiveness, to put a damper on long-term success. If Livatone Plus doesn’t work to assist with weight-loss or causes side effects of any kind, there’s a chance the customer will switch it out for a diet that’s healthy for the liver and a clinically tested supplement.
Is There Any Clinical Proof?
There’s no information on the official website linking Livatone Plus to weight-loss because no studies exist. We did find research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that shows a slight improvement in liver enzymes when you lose those extra pounds, so how can the two come together? There’s some green tea in the mix and there are supplements that can help you lose more. Ideally, you shed those extra pounds and health rebounds naturally.
Does Livatone Plus Really Work?
So ladies and gentlemen, after careful consideration regarding Livatone Plus, we’ve reached a decision. There are some positives, like the length of time the company has been in business and we found some favorable customer comments, but we are on the fence about recommending it because the connection with weight-loss is weak, at best, but it’s there. Plus, we’re concerned about a supplement that could possibly cause side effects.
If you’d like to lose excess pounds, we recommend you go with a product that offers ingredients backed with clinical testing. That’s not to say a liver supplement is out of the question, just that a formula designed for weight-loss is likely to be more effective than Livatone Plus.
We’ve been through hundreds of products in 2016 and the best we’ve found is called Leptigen. There are no fluff or fillers – just four clinically tested ingredients. There’s a chance you can combine it with Livatone Plus, but ask your doctor beforehand to be safe. We like that few, if any, customers report side effects and testimonials talk about some truly amazing results. That’s exactly what dieters are looking for in a weight-loss supplement.
Also, the company behind Leptigen is so confident in the product, they’re providing a Special Trial Offer, which basically means you have nothing to lose but weight!
Leptigen is available to customers outside the United States with fast, reliable worldwide shipping. You can be from Australia, the UK, India, or others, and all you have to do is choose your country on the order page – simple!