Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program Review
What You Should Know
There are some dietary supplements that aim to assist the body in several ways. These may include weight loss, muscle strength, skin care, and overall health. In this review, we are going to take a closer look at one “health” formula that can be found through GNC stores. It is Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program packs. The retail price on this product is $59.99 (30 packs), but you may be able to find this product online at a lower price.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)(as Fish Body Oil)
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(as Fish Body Oil)
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) (95% Curcumin = 95mg)
- Huperzine A
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)(Omega-3)
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(Omega-3)
- Bovine Collagen
- Lutemax 2020 Lutein
- Cranberry Concentrate
- Phosphatidyl Serine
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Green Tea Leaves Extract
- Bilberry Fruit Powder
- Elderberry Fruit Powder
- Black Currant Fruit Powder
- Blueberry Fruit Powder
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin B-12
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
The Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program can be taken daily, one pack along with food. This group of supplements aims to provide your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs, improve joint and heart health, support healthy memory, reduce cell aging, improve eye health, and keep your body in good condition so you can maintain a healthy weight. This formula should not lead to any side effects.
As for actual weight loss, the only notable ingredients found in Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program packs are Green Tea and Chromium. While Green Tea is commonly used in diet products to boost the metabolism, Chromium is often included to control blood sugar levels. This may help curb hunger pangs.
- There are plenty of vitamins and minerals found in Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program packs.
- This supplement might help with overall health and body maintenance.
- This product is mostly just a multivitamin supplement formula.
- There are not many ingredients used in this product to aid with weight loss.
- More promising diet pills and supplements are available.
- A multivitamin is less expensive than Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program packs.
You must first consider your goals before buying a product like Longevity Factor Healthy Aging Program packs. If your primary goal is weight loss, then this is not the right product for you. Put plainly, these packs are basically just a way to take your daily multivitamin. Unfortunately this product does not appear to aid with real weight loss and fat reduction. So, it is wise to keep searching for better alternatives.