M Factor Goddess Review
What You Should Know
M Factor Goddess is a women’s multivitamin product produced by 1st Phorm Nutrition. It is designed to help support weight loss and overall health. Read this review to find out more about the product and how it will be able to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
M Factor Goddess contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate and acetate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol D-3)
- Vitamin E (as d l-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- Vitamin K (as phylloquinone)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)(as thiamine mononitrate)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Niacin (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hcl)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calium d-pantothenate)
- Calcium (as calium carbonate)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)
- Copper (as cupric oxide)
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate)
- Chromium (as chromium chloride)
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)
- Performance Energy Complex: [Green tea extract- 45% EGCG, 75% catechins, 90% polypenols; taurine, L-lyrosine, panax ginseng-10% ginsenosides; ginkgo biloba 24% glycosides, 6% terpenes; leucine; isoleaucine; and valine]
- Super Foods Antioxidant Complex: [Papaya leaf, spiruline, wheatgrass, ginger, garlic, acai berry extract, noni fruit, pomegranate, and mangosteen]
- Goddess Health Complex: [Cranberry powder, dong quai, red clover, and kudzu]
M Factor Goddess is a multi-vitamin with extra ingredients to help support your nutritional goals as you diet and exercise to lose weight. This supplement is not a fat burner or an appetite suppressant. This supplement should be taken once in the morning and once in the evening on the days you workout, and on days you do not work out, just take it once. It is targeted at women, but does not specifically say it is not for men. It is not recommended for women who are under age 18, pregnant or nursing. From the instructions, it looks like it is intended to support a healthy exercise routine, so it may not really provide much if you are not working out on a regular basis.
- M Factor Goddess is a complete multi-vitamin.
- M Factor Goddess is not a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.
- This is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Multi-vitamins are not a substitute for vitamins from a direct food source.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There are no diet and exercise guidelines to support your routine.
M Factor Goddess is not intended to take the place of a balanced diet and exercise routine. While a multi-vitamin can help with nutritional deficiencies, it is much better to get nutrients from food sources rather than a pill because your body will absorb them more effectively. If you are trying to lose weight, you need to also consider a balanced diet and regular exercise routine. Since this is not an appetite suppressant or a fat burner, we also suggest adding those to your routine to help accelerate your weight loss results.