Malibu Pilates Chair Review
What You Should Know
7 There is a detailed official website for the Malibu Pilates Chair. We are told that the Malibu Pilates Chair was designed by Pilates instructor Carroll Krieff who runs a successful Pilates Studio. The website also contains biographical information about Carroll Krieff. If you decide to purchase the Malibu Pilates Chair you will also receive some workout DVDS and an Eating Right Guide.
Upon reading the official website some may be attracted by the tempting offer of a free trial period with the chair for $14.95. However, if you read the small print carefully you will see that once you subscribe to the free offer, you credit card will be debited with the sum of $14.95 and that once the Malibu Pilates Chair has been shipped, your card will then be debited with a further $29.95. Furthermore, if you do not cancel the Malibu Pilates Chair within sixty days your credit card will be debited with six monthly payments of $49.95, which ads up to the full cost of the chair. Is this right for you? If you’ve had some pilates experience in the past you might want to consider the Malibu Pilates Chair, because you already know the basics and you know that pilates works for you. However, beginning dieters might prefer to start with a more basic supplement and exercise routine and work their way up to equipment like the chair.
- There is an official website for the Malibu Pilates Chair.
- When you order the Malibu Pilates Chair you will also receive a some Pilates workout DVDS and an Eating Right Guide.
- There is an offer of a free trial period for the Malibu Pilates Chair.
- The Malibu Pilates chair is not designed primarily to help with losing weight, rather it is designed to help already active users tone up.
- The terms and conditions of the free trial offer of the Malibu Pilates chair are not clearly stated.
- Many dieters buy expensive exercise equipment, then find that they lack the motivation to use them consistently.
We feel that the free trial offer of the Malibu Pilates Chair is rather misleading. Also if you are looking primarily to lose weight we do not think that the Malibu Pilates Chair is the best option as Pilates is more about helping people tone up and build physical strength than about losing weight. This is probably best for pilates veterans who already know what they’re getting into.