Mass FX Review
What You Should Know
Mass FX is a muscle building and testosterone boosting product by Athletic Extreme. If you are trying to build more muscle to improve the way your body looks and feels, read this review to learn more about this supplement to decide if you want to give it a try.
List of Ingredients
Mass FX contains the following ingredients:
- AX Proprietary Matrix: 530mg: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol, 3,4-divanilyltetrahydrofuran 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamotin, Bioperine.
Mass FX is a product that is intended to help boost testosterone levels, to thereby make it easier to build muscle and burn fat. This product is intended for bodybuilders, rather than a casual dieter, because it is not really meant to function as a traditional fat burner, but rather will help burn fat by the increase in muscle mass. This product claims to help you produce clean gains within the first three to five days of use. You will need to take four servings spread evenly throughout your day, which means a 112 capsule bottle will last about 30 days. Since this product increases testosterone levels, it is not safe for women to take. Too much testosterone can lead to increased sex drive, aggressiveness, body hair, and a drop in voice. You are advised to take a dose of this product in the morning, one 30 to 45 minutes before your workout, and one before bed. You should use this product for eight consecutive weeks, then stop taking it for at least four weeks before starting another cycle. Continuous use of this product is not healthy or safe.
- Mass FX can help you build more muscle mass.
- Mass FX is incredibly expensive at around $59 to $86 for a month’s supply.
- This product is intended for men, rather than women because it elevates testosterone levels.
- There are no fat burners or appetite suppressants in this formula.
- This is more intended for body builders rather than casual dieters.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee depending on the merchant you purchase this product from.
Mass FX could be helpful for men who are constantly working out and lifting weights, because it can contribute to muscle mass. It will not be helpful for women, or for people who do not workout and lift weights on a regular basis. We only recommend it if you fit this definition and can take it as directed. This is not intended as a fat burner or an appetite suppressant and will not promote weight loss. If you want to lose weight, follow a nutritionally balanced diet, regular exercise routine, and consider adding a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner.