What You Should Know
MaxxFuel is one of the supplements produced by MaxxLabs, Inc. It is a fat burner designed to help you lose more weight than with diet and exercise alone. If you are looking for a fat burner to help your weight loss efforts, read this review to learn more about the ingredients and how the formula works before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
MaxxFuel contains the following ingredients:
- Thermo-Rx/Acacia Rigidula
- Cocoa extract
- Yohimibe Bark Extract
- Cayenne Pepper
- Bladderwrack Powder
- Bitter Orange Extract
- Ginger Root Powder
- White Willow Bark Powder
- Mustard Seed Powder
- Green tea extract
MaxxFuel is designed as a fat burner to help boost your metabolism and increase the amount of fat you burn compared to diet and exercise alone. There are several different fat burning ingredients in the formula including: green tea, bitter orange, yohimbe, and cayenne pepper. All of these are stimulants, and with the exception of cayenne pepper, contain sources of caffeine. The pepper boosts the metabolism by raising the core body temperature. Theobroma and cocoa extract are mood enhancers, responsible for the pleasurable feeling you get after eating chocolate. Bladderwrack powder serves as a diuretic to help remove excess water weight from the body. White willow bark powder serves as a carbohydrate blocker, to prevent your body from absorbing some of the carbs from the food you eat, so you have less to convert to sugar, and less sugar to convert to fat later on.
- MaxxFuel contains fat burning ingredients.
- This formula is free of ingredients known to cause allergic reactions, such as nuts, dairy, and shellfish.
- MaxxFuel does not provide a lot of information about how the product can help you lose weight on their official website.
- A product heavy in stimulants can be bad for the heart and pose other side effects, such as insomnia, headaches, jitters, and irritability.
- This product is not safe for those with heart and other medical conditions.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- We were unable to confirm whether or not there is a money back guarantee for this supplement.
MaxxFuel looks like it could be a good weight loss supplement, but there are reasons for us to suggest that you proceed with caution. If you are overall considered a healthy person and do not see using this product longer than you need to, then the damage it could do should outweigh the benefit. However, if your health is not the best or if you have a heart condition, you should stay away from this supplement. There are plenty of weight los supplements on the market today that are safe, and will be just as effective when combined with diet and exercise.