Mega Booster Review
What You Should Know
Mega Booster is a weight loss supplement made by Healthy Performance. It claims to be able to give you more energy and boost your fat burning power so you can reach your weight loss goals. Read this review to find out more about how the product works so you can decide whether or not you want to use it.
List of Ingredients
Mega Booster contains only five active ingredients. Nutmeg has a variety of help benefits and medicinal uses, including fighting bacteria, combating nausea, and helping depression, but it has not been shown to have anything to do with weight loss. Cayenne is a very spicy hot pepper, which is used in a variety of weight loss supplements because it can help burn fat. It works by raising the body’s core tempetaure to help you burn more fat with less effort. It is impossible to eat how much oyu need to get the benefit, which is why many supplement with it. Niacin is a B vitamin, which is thought to help increase your energy levels by helping to convert fat into energy. Gaurana is a stimulant ingredient that comes from a plant in South Africa. As a stimulant, it can help you get more energy and increase your metabolism, but it may also cause side effects such as jitters, headache, and insomnia. Gingko is a natural plant thought to help improve your cognitive and heart health because of the fact that it helps improve circulation. This ingredient does nothing to help with weight loss.
- Mega Booster contains all natural ingredients.
- Mega Booster is an expensive investment at $89.95 per bottle.
- Gaurana is a stimulant, so those who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine may want to avoid taking it within a few hours of bedtime.
- The money back guarantee policy for this product will vary from store to store. Check with your merchant specifically to find out whether or not you can get a refund.
- We did not see any customer reviews for this product.
- We were not able to find an official website for this manufacturer.
Mega Booster seems like it could be a good product, until you look a little closer at the details. Two of the ingredients, while they support overall health, do not have anything to do with promoting weight loss. We do not know how much of each ingredient is in the formula, so we cannot judge how effective the fat burners would be. There are no ingredients to suppress the appetite. We recommend a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a clinically proven appetite suppressant or fat burner to help you reach your weight loss goals.