MenScience Thermogenic Formula Review
What You Should Know
There are some weight loss and fitness supplements that are marketed specifically at men. One brand that focuses on men’s products is MenScience. If you are not familiar with this brand, it is essentially a self-care line for men, which includes skin care products, hair care products, supplements, and shaving treatments. Among the line of supplements, you will find MenScience Thermogenic Formula. It is a weight loss tablet that sells for $36 per bottle (one-month supply).
- Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Niacin (Niacin and Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium (Calcium Phosphate Dibasic)
- Phosphorus (Calcium Phosphate Dibasic)
- Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate)
- Green Tea Extract (leaf) 160mg caffeine
- Guarana Extract (seed) 50mg caffeine
- White Willow Extract (bark) (25% Salicin)
- Ginkgo Biloba (leaf)
- Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)
- Creatine Monohydrate
According to the official website, MenScience Thermogenic Formula is claimed to encourage weight loss, boost the metabolism, ignite energy levels, and help you burn off more calories. This supplement is intended to compliment a regular exercise regimen, as well as a healthy diet. It can be taken daily, two tablets with water. It is best taken in the morning before breakfast, and with 24 ounces of water. MenScience Thermogenic Formula should never be taken within six hours of bedtime.
Among the ingredients used in MenScience Thermogenic Formula, there is Guarana Extract (contains caffeine to boost energy levels), Green Tea Extract (natural source of caffeine and antioxidants to boost the metabolism), Creatine Monohydrate (helps build lean muscle tissue), Chromium (helps regulate blood sugar), Calcium (strengthens bones), and vitamins like Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, and Vitamin B6. GABA, L-Arginine, and L-Taurine are also used in this product, and assist with muscle maintenance.
- An FAQ section is provided on the company website.
- MenScience is a brand that has been around for several years now.
- This supplement contains some daily vitamins.
- You might experience side effects like anxiousness, dizziness, and jitteriness.
- The caffeine in this product may cause sleep problems.
- This weight loss product is mainly marketed at men.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is not posted for MenScience Thermogenic Formula.
If you take the time to shop around, you will find a number of men’s supplements that are very similar to MenScience Thermogenic Formula. Many of them are less pricey. In regards to the ingredients used in this product, the level of caffeine is pretty high. This is something to consider; especially if you consume coffee, energy drinks, or soft drinks on a daily basis. After all, too much caffeine can lead to side effects, some of which are rapid heartbeat, insomnia, anxiety, dizziness, jitters, and dehydration.