Metabo-Drene Diet Review
What You Should Know
Searching for the right diet product or weight loss pill can take time. Especially with so many new supplements emerging each year. As you may know, major health supplement stores offer their own line of products as well. Take Metabo-Drene Diet for instance. This is a supplement offered by The Vitamin Shoppe. It sells for around $20 (120 capsules), and is suitable for women and men, who are trying to shed unwanted pounds. It is noted that Metabo-Drene Diet is free of the ingredient, Ma Huang, which is a Chinese herb that is sometimes used in diet pills. A single serving of Metabo-Drene Diet is three capsules.
- Chromium Picolinate
- Guarana Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract
- Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
- Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Purified Water
- Magnesium Stearate
Metabo-Drene Diet is a dietary supplement that is intended to be taken before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is a total of nine capsules a day. This diet pill is supposed to suppress your appetite, help you burn off more calories, and boost energy levels. It can be taken in conjunction with a special diet and fitness plan, but there is no particular routine recommended. According to the official website, Metabo-Drene Diet is free of ingredients like artificial colors, yeast, preservatives, corn, fish, wheat, citrus, sugar, dairy, salt, starch, and soy.
As for the key ingredients used in Metabo-Drene Diet, these are revealed as Guarana Extract (this contains caffeine, and may help boost energy levels), Chromium Picolinate (helps suppress hunger and maintain lean muscle tissue), L-Carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia Extract (may aid with weight loss), and L-Phenylalanine.
- A few user reviews are posted on the official website.
- This weight loss supplement is free of Ma Huang.
- Directions for using Metabo-Drene Diet are provided on the main website.
- There is no clinical research presented on this formula.
- This weight loss product may lead to dizziness, headache, sleeplessness, or nervousness.
- No solid refund guarantee is mentioned at all.
- There are alternative weight loss products that are more promising.
- No healthy diet is recommended with Metabo-Drene Diet.
In the end, we do not recommend Metabo-Drene Diet for healthy weight reduction. You must take into consideration the vast number of diet pills on the market today. Overall, Metabo-Drene Diet really does not stand out much. Furthermore, this supplement can lead to some side effects. On a separate note, taking nine capsules a day is a lot for some people, and a bottle of this product will clearly not last long. You should also consider that there is no clinical research or trial results presented on Metabo-Drene Diet, and no refund guarantee is provided.