What You Should Know
MetaboLite is one of the many products produced by 4Life Research. The company is focused on providing a variety of health products to people around the globe. They claim all of their products are based exclusively on cutting edge science, however, their website does not go into detail about the science behind any of the products it promotes. Rather, it discusses the benefits of being healthy and how products target certain aspects of a healthy life. MetaboLite specifically targets a healthy thyroid gland.
MetaboLite was originally one of the many diet products that contained ephedra. However, once ephedra became regulated by the FDA it was removed from the product. Now this product, along with many others like it, are less notable and more difficult to find. Most of the companies, or individuals, selling the product are involved in a pyramid sales structure.
List of Ingredients
Bladderwrack, Red Wheat Seed Bran, Hawaiian Spirulina, Sage Leaf, Buckthorn Bark extract, Papaya fruit, Pineapple fruit, Artichoke leaf, Gelatin, Xanthan Gum Locust Bean Gum, and Rice Bran
Metabolite claims to support the healthy functioning of the thyroid, which will promote a healthy metabolic rate. The product is also designed to support the digestive system and cellular nutrition. The recommended dosage is one capsule with water once a day. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, or a two month supply, for approximately $25 plus shipping.
- The product is relatively inexpensive compared to other diet products that make similar claims.
- The official website is user friendly.
- The product can be bought directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- This product only requires users to take one pill once a day.
- The company offers no money back guarantee on the product if the consumer is not happy with the results.
- There are no scientific studies provided to support the claims of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials available on any of the websites that discuss the product.
- The product is not sold offline and can be difficult to find online from anyone other than the manufacturer.
This product contains no active ingredients that are proven to provide thyroid support or weight loss support, both of which MetaboLife claims to promote. Additionaly, this product does not offer anecdotal evidence of effectiveness through customer testimonials nor does it offer scientific evidence of efficacy through scientific studies specific to this formulation. This coupled with no money back guarantee make this an unappealing weight loss supplement. Finally, the pyramid type retail structure used in distributing this product have caused some concern that the product is not so much a weight loss supplement as it is a money making scam.