What You Should Know
There does not appear to be an official website for Metabomax EF, but those who market and sell this weight loss product online tell us that it is a nourishing, caffeine and ephedra free weight management formula. Metabomax EF contains the type of classic ingredients such as Green Tea Extract and Chromium that we see in hundreds of other weight loss supplements for sale on the market today. It also contains Synephrine, which is otherwise known as Citrus Aurantium, and also often called Bitter Orange Extract. A number of manufacturers of weight loss products are now using Synephrine to replace the now-banned, potent stimulant Ephedrine.
The ingredients present in Metabomax EF are listed as: L-Carnitine, Chromium, Vitamin E, Bee Pollen, Eleuthero Root, Kelp, Lotus Leaf Extract, Synephrine, Spirulina, and Green Tea Extract.
Those selling Metabomax EF tell us that this weight loss product will help promote weight loss, boost energy levels, increase the metabolic rate of the body and suppress your appetite. It is for sale online for the price of $29.95, and we are told that you should take one to two tablets before meals three times a day. We are also told that you should not exceed six capsules in a day. All of the ingredients in Metabomax are commonly found in other weight loss supplements for sale. Green Tea Extract, which is present in Metabomax EF, is one of the most common ingredients in weight loss supplement on the market today. Those selling Metabomax EF tell us that the inclusion of Spirulina, Kelp, Bee Pollen and Vitamin E in this product all help to nourish and support the user’s body during the rigours of weight loss. If you have any kind of heart or blood pressure problem you would be well advised not to take Metabomax EF. Some experts are now warning that Synephrine may be a bit too close to ephedrine, and that it can increase the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Metabomax EF can be ordered directly online.
- A full ingredients list is available for Metabomax EF
- This weight loss product is within the medium price range.
- Metabomax EF should not be taken by anyone who has heart or blood pressure problems.
- Due to the inclusion of Kelp in Metabomax EF, it should not be taken by anyone who has an over-active thyroid or who is taking thyroid medication.
- Some experts are warning that Synephrine can increase the risk of a stroke or heart attack.
- The ingredients in Metabomax EF are commonly found in other weight loss ingredients for sale on the market today.
At the end of the day, the ingredients present in Metabomax EF are ingredients that are commonly found in other weight loss products on the market. We are not given any information as to what distinguishes Metabomax EF from these other products available, and so cannot see why this one is the obvious choice. Also, we are fundamentally cautious about products such as Metabomax EF that that contain the relatively new ingredient Bitter Orange Extract.