What You Should Know
Metabosurge is a dietary supplement manufactured by Puritan’s Pride, a company founded over 40 years ago. This is a weight loss tablet that’s directed to be taken three times daily, 2 tablets each time, one hour prior to eating. Ideally Metabosurge assists with thermogenesis, weight reduction and increased energy levels. The official website calls this diet product an “herbal vegetarian formula.” Metabosurge sells via the official website for $19.88 for 90 tablets. However, customer testimonials and/or success stories are not offered on the site. Although no specific diet plan or fitness program are addressed, the website does claim that Metabosurge tablets “enhance diet.”
The key active ingredients used in Metabosurge are Chromium Picolinate, Calcium (strengthens bones), Green Tea Extract (improves metabolic rates), Caffeine (stimulant than boosts energy), Yerba Mate, Guarana Extract (helps burn fat), EGCG and Garcinia Cambogia Extract. As stated on the official website, Metabosurge tablets are Ephedra-free, which is always a good thing. There are some warnings that go along with taking Metabosurge, which involve women who are nursing or pregnant, individuals who are already on medications, and those currently afflicted with health problems. Naturally, a doctor should be consulted before Metabosurge tablets are taken. No free trial samples of Metabosurge are offered at this time.
List of Ingredients
Chromium Picolinate, Calcium, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Croscarmellose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Acacia Gum, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Coating, Caffeine, Yerba Mate, Guarana Extract, EGCG and Garcinia Cambogia Extract.
Metabosurge is a weight loss pill that is geared toward women and men who desire some assistance with weight control or weight reduction. This tablet supplement contains primary components like Chromium Picolinate, Calcium, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Yerba Mate, Guarana Extract, EGCG and Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Similar to some other diet drugs, Metabosurge tablets are claimed to initiate thermogenesis, aid in weight reduction and increase energy levels. At this time, there isn’t any clinical research offered on the website, nor is a satisfaction guarantee from the manufacturer posted.
- Metabosurge comes in a simple and easy-to-manage tablet form.
- A full list of ingredients for this product are listed on the official website.
- Warnings are clearly posted on the website, which is always helpful.
- Metabosurge is stated to be free of Ephedra.
- Free samples of Metabosurge tablets are not available.
- Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant cannot take Metabosurge.
- Metabosurge contains caffeine, which is known for pulling water off of the muscles.
- Metabosurge has to be taken three times each day for a total of 6 tablets daily, which could get annoying or inconvenient.
- No 100% money-back guarantee is posted on the website.
- Success stories for Metabosurge are not presented on the Puritan’s Pride website.
- Am optimal fitness plan and/or healthy diet plan are not recommended on the website.
All in all, Metabosurge seems to be a fairly standard weight management supplement. Like other modern diet drugs, it contains key ingredients like caffeine, Garcinia Cambogia, Guarana Extract and Yerba Mate. However, it’s a tad difficult to tell if Metabosurge works effectively with no clinical data or success stories offered on the official website to support this diet drug. Regardless, you should certainly consult your doctor about the potential warnings before taking Metabosurge tablets.