What You Should Know
People want to lose weight for different reasons. Some decide after a lifetime of overeating that they want to get healthier by losing weight and ultimately changing their entire lifestyle. Others are already eating right and exercising and have found they enjoy weight lifting and the world of bodybuilding. It is for this second type of individual that this product is most useful.
Methyl Ripped is a product of NxLabs, which produces a variety of supplements for body builders. This product helps body builders reduce fat quickly in order to better highlight muscle. This product has been replaced by Methyl Ripped Adrenaline, however, some sites are still selling the older version.
List of Ingredients
Clenadrine, Cyto-T3, DNP-X, CC-VOL, Cyclo-Amp, Betadrol, AbsorbMax. All of these are proprietary blends that each contain a different assortment of ingredients.
This product is designed specifically for body builders who need to lose weight quickly without losing any muscle. The company claims the product is unique in the field of body building and includes ingredients that have never before been utilized such as Di-Caffeine Alpha-Ketoglutarate. The price for one bottle of Methyl Ripped is about $35 before shipping. Each bottle contains approximately a twenty day supply of the supplement.
- The website is very user friendly and provides a variety of free features that may be beneficial to those interested in bodybuilding or weight loss.
- The company offers no money back guarantee on the product if the consumer is not happy with the results.
- The product contains stimulants which could cause negative side effects such as insomnia, rapid heartbeat, and nausea.
- There are no scientific studies provided to support the claims of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials available on the website.
- The product contains a proprietary blend which makes it impossible to ascertain the amounts of the active ingredient that are included and therefore impossible to know the product’s effectiveness.
- The company no longer makes this product which may make it difficult to obtain.
- The product is designed for weight lifters, not those who need to lose large amounts of weight.
If you are a body builder who needs to lose a little bit of body fat before a competition to further highlight your muscular structure, this product might be beneficial. If you are a regular dieter, this product is probably not what you are looking for. While there is no scientific evidence available to support the claims of the product, anecdotal evidence on bodybuilding forums indicates the product was moderately effective, however, with unpleasant side effects. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find the product and if you do purchase it there is no money back guarantee available for it.