What You Should Know
Micro Diet Shake supplements are classic meal replacement products, and they come in the form of both soup or shake powder options. Similar to many diet pills and programs, these shakes aim to assist with weight reduction. Individuals who are overweight or obese can replace one or two meals each day with Micro Diet Shakes. These powder supplements offer various nutrients and minerals in a low-calorie form. Although an official website was not found, other sites that sell the Micro Diet Shake were. This supplement sells for $25.45, which gets you a supply that is supposed to last for about 10 days if used once daily. Micro Diet Shakes are free of side effects.
Four primary ingredients found in Micro Diet Shakes and soup formulas are: Whey Protein (assists with muscle maintenance), Egg Whites, Wheat Milk and Soy Protein (helps build lean muscles). Additional ingredients incorporated into Micro Diet Shake formulas are Green Tea Extract (contains EGCG), Caffeine (stimulant and diuretic) and Calcium Pantothenic Acid (turns carbohydrates into energy). Micro Diet Shake products and soup supplements do not contain cholesterol. No customer testimonials or 100% money back guarantee is offered with Micro Diet Shake supplements. It is not specified whether or not these products are supposed to be taken in conjunction with regular exercise.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
The Micro Diet Shake and/or soup formulas are essentially powder-based products that are added to water, and that are to be taken as a meal replacement once or twice daily. The goal of this supplement is to effectively help women and men lose excess body fat. Although there doesn’t appear to be an official website with clinical evidence offered to support Micro Diet Shake products, the primary ingredients are addressed online where Micro Diet Shakes are sold. Unfortunately, no free samples of the shake or soup supplements are currently offered.
- The Micro Diet Shake supplements are stated to be cholesterol-free.
- Anyone can purchase Micro Diet Shakes easily online.
- There are no known side effects with Micro Diet Shakes.
- Some natural forms of healthy protein are added to Micro Diet Shake supplements.
- Some individuals may have allergic reactions to certain ingredients found in Micro Diet Shake products.
- No testimonials are provided on an official website.
- Seeing how Micro Diet Shakes cost $25.45 for 10 servings, this weight loss supplement could get rather expensive.
- No guarantee seems to be offered with Micro Diet Shake products.
- No clinical trials are offered to support the claims made about Micro Diet Shakes.
- Some medical professionals worry that meal replacement products don’t offer proper nutrition to users, and that they can contribute to eating disorders.
In the end, Micro Diet Shake supplements are somewhat unique in their approach to weight loss. At least in comparison to the countless diet aid capsules currently out there. While these Micro Diet Shakes do offer some nutritional value, buying them on a regular basis could definitely get pretty expensive, and one would need to keep up a steady diet of these meal replacements to see long-term weight loss. Also, there isn’t any real clinical data provided to support the weight loss claims made about Micro Diet Shake supplements. In fact, you may find it more reassuring to pinpoint a diet product that comes with a money-back guarantee and an expected weight loss time frame.