What You Should Know
Mizfit: How To Build Muscle and Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind is a ebook written by Carla Bimberg. She is the founder of the well known fitness website MizFitOnline.com—a site with a motto, “Because fitness isn’t about fitting in.” This eBook is available on her website for $3.99. If you’re interested in getting healthier through building more muscle, read this review to find out more about how this book can help you.
List of Ingredients
Mizfit: How To Build Muscle and Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind is full of tips and advice from someone who gained weight in college and lost all 35 pounds of it. She’s kept it off for 19 years, and she wrote her book to help others do the same. She hates cardio, and explains how you can lose weight by focusing on strength training and building muscle. Rather than providing a list of foods to eat and a list of foods to avoid, she recommends eating based on what your body tells you. Eat healthy, minimally processed foods. Take the time to really enjoy each bite. Focus on mindful eating, rather than deprivation. She also provides advice to help you work exercise into your daily routine through playing with your kids (hopscotch, kickball, etc.) so that working out becomes more fun and less like a chore.
- Mizfit is available for under $5, making it affordable.
- The author has lived the weight gain/loss story, and maintains her weight loss.
- Mizfit is based on the author’s experience, rather than science and research.
- The author is not a registered dietician or nutritionist.
- There is no clear cut diet or meal plan mentioned in this book.
- There is no clear cut exercise plan mentioned in this book.
- This is just a collection of tips and a personal story from someone who has lived a weight loss journey.
Mizfit: How To Build Muscle and Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind is a good choice for people who want a carefree story of success to motivate them, and are looking for real life tips to help them succeed. It is not the ideal choice for someone who’s looking for advice on what to eat and how to exercise to get the weight loss results they are looking for it. It is not a diet, or an exercise plan, but it could still be a good read. You could use the information in the book to enhance your diet and exercise plan. For best results, add a clinically proven safe and effective dietary supplement to help you lose more weight than diet and exercise alone.