What You Should Know
The Moscow Meltdown is a simple five day program designed to help you beat the dreaded weight loss plateau by naturally boosting the body’s metabolism to help kick itself back into fat burning mode. This review will take a closer look at the program to see if it is a viable weight loss solution. This program may also be good for those who want to kick start their weight loss efforts and have yet to experience the plateau.
List Of Ingredients
There are several products in the Moscow Meltdown line up. Each of them will have their own ingredient list. The products do however claim to contain only natural ingredients: fruits, vegetables, and whole grain.
The Moscow Meltdown program is an all natural and safe solution or alternative to diet pills. It contains pre-packaged meals, consisting of nothing but fruits, vegetables, and whole grain for five full days. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. By eating these meals as directed for five consecutive days, the body will naturally boost its metabolism, allowing you to break through the weight loss plateau so many people experience. We don’t have any details on what the specific meal options are or if they need to be eaten at certain times throughout the day or in a certain order in order to be most effective. All of this information comes from press releases provided by a third party as a result of the main company website being down.
- Moscow Meltdown offers a five day solution to break through a weight loss plateau.
- At the time of this review, the main company website was down. We don’t know if this means the company is no longer in operation, or if they are experiencing technical difficulties.
- We were unable to find a great deal of information about this product, such as specific meal choices, or a cost to participate in the program.
- There are no customer testimonials for this program.
- This is not a long term weight loss plan.
- This is not a weight loss supplement.
- Though the program claims to be safe and all natural, we cannot verify these claims.
Since we were unable to find the products available for purchase and could not get the company website to load, we have no choice but to assume the company is no longer in business. This doesn’t necessarily mean their products didn’t work, but we cannot recommend them if they are impossible to obtain. For weight loss, we recommend combining a supplement that contains proven weight loss ingredients such as fat burners and appetite suppressants, with a balanced healthy diet and exercise routine.