What You Should Know
For anyone who has attempted to lose weight knows, at some point your weight loss efforts are going to stall. Whether you are trying to lose a few pounds from a few weeks of over indulgence, or substantial amount, you will almost inevitably reach a point where your new diet and exercise regime seem to stop working. One way many people attempt to break through this stall is by trying a weight loss supplement. When a supplement promises to address this specific situation it can be incredibly tempting to jump in with both feet. The eternal question, however, is whether or not you can believe the claims of the product.
List of Ingredients
Green Tea 300 mg, Chocamine 100 mg, PEA 25 mg, Picamilion 25 mg, L-Tyrosine 25 mg, L-Theanine 25 mg
Motivatrex claims that it is the solution for dieters who have reached a weight loss plateau. By taking one capsule daily the company says dieters will be able to boost their metabolism and get their weight loss back on track.
- The product does list the dosage of each ingredient.
- Green tea has been shown to have some weight loss properties and is a popular ingredient in many diet supplements.
- The company offers no money back guarantee on the product if the consumer is not happy with the results.
- The product contains stimulants which could cause negative side effects such as insomnia, restlessness, rapid heartbeat, and nausea.
- There are no scientific studies provided to support the claims of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials available that support the claims of the product.
- The product is difficult to find online and in retail stores.
As mentioned at the beginning of the review, it is very tempting to believe that a product has been specifically designed to fix the weight loss problem you are currently facing. Reaching the plateau phase of any diet is especially frustrating and demoralizing because all of your hard work is suddenly failing to produce any results. It is indeed tempting to turn to promises of an easy solution. Indeed, there are some diet supplements that are in fact able to jump start metabolism and help dieters lose weight. Unfortunately, this product is probably not one of those. Without any kind of scientific or anecdotal evidence to support the claims and the company’s unwillingness to provide a money back guarantee it is doubtful that this product would actually help you break out of a weight loss plateau. If you are looking for a product that will be able to help you lose weight reliably consider one that has been scientifically proven to work.