MP Technologies Review
What You Should Know
MP Technologies is a company that produces the Thermorexin supplement. Due to lack of information on the company itself, we don’t know if it makes other products or anything about the company itself. This review will take a closer look at Thermorexin to determine if it is an optimal supplement choice for weight loss.
List Of Ingredients
Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Green Tea, Caffeine USP, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Black Tea (50% Methylxanthine), Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins), DMAE, Synephrine (98% From Bitter Orange), Piperine, Vinpocetine, Ginger Root Extract (5%), Yohimbine Hcl, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, And Purified Water.
Thermorexin claims to help the body burn fat and curb the appetite so you eat less, which in turn will help produce more weight loss than without using the supplement. The formula contains three stimulants, but the product FAQ’s claim that it won’t cause any negative side effects like the supplements that use an ECA stack. It is suggested to start with one capsule per day, and work your way up to one to two capsules at a time three times a day. Many people do not need to take the full six capsules in a day and will see the same benefit from one to two capsules per day. The product claims to work with any diet, but will best with a diet that is not low in carbohydrates. The need for carbs will likely overpower the appetite suppressant if you are using a low carb diet.
- The supplement contains fat burners and appetite suppressants.
- We cannot find a manufacturer website for this company, so we’re not sure if the company is still in operation despite the fact that the product in this review seems to remain available through third parties.
- This supplement has stimulants including Green Tea which is a natural source of caffeine, and Yohimbine, in addition to caffeine USP. This could cause negative side effects for those with sensitivities to caffeine.
- The product warns: Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, kidney disease, asthma, enlarged prostate, or if you suffer from anxiety or depression.
- We are unable to find any customer testimonials.
- There does not appear to be any money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
- There are no free samples of this product.
While this product contains fat burners and appetite suppressants, we don’t like how we can’t find any company information and therefore must recommend other products. Find one from company you can trust and combine it with a healthy diet and exercise routine.