Mr. Oxygen OxyFlush Review
What You Should Know
Mr. Oxygen OxyFlush is an all natural colon cleansing product made and distributed by Oxygen America, Inc. Many people who are looking to lose weight turn to colon cleansing supplements to help boost an initial weight loss and help themselves feel better. Not all colon cleansing products are created equally though, so we’ll take a closer look at the OxyFlush product to see if it is what it claims to be.
List Of Ingredients
The full ingredient list is not available for this product.
Mr. Oxygen OxyFlush claims to work by bonding natural minerals to oxygen to help cleanse the colon of build up as a result of undigested food in the digestive tract. It claims to turn the material in the colon into liquid carbon dioxide and water so that it is gently removed from the body without causing digestive and bowel upset that many people experience with other colon cleansing products. Without a full ingredient list we cannot verify that all the ingredients are completely natural, and we cannot prove the product will be as gentle as it claims. The customer reviews on the website say the product works well, but with the number of spam comments also present, it takes away from the credibility of the overall website.
- Colon cleansing may be an effective way to jump start weight loss.
- We were disappointed to see we could not locate a full ingredient list for this product.
- Some people believe colon cleansing is more harmful than good.
- Any weight lost as a result of colon cleansing is not fat loss and therefore is much more likely to rebound.
- This is not a supplement designed specifically for weight loss.
- There are no money back guarantees.
- Many of the customer testimonials on the website are nothing more than spam comments.
While colon cleansing products will induce weight loss because the body loses an excessive amount of excrement, it is not fat loss which is the desirable type of weight loss for those who are looking to lose the weight and keep it off. Some people swear by colon cleansing, while others say it is not good for the body. If you choose to do it, we think you should use a trusted product that contains proven ingredients and avoid relying on it solely for your weight loss. Instead use a weight loss supplement that contains appetite suppressants or fat burners with a balanced diet and exercise to help produce the weight loss you are looking for.