What You Should Know
MRI Pro-NOS is just one of the many products produced by the MRI Performance company. The company specializes in products for body builders, weight trainers, and dieters. This review will take a closer look at the Pro-NOS product to see if it is a good choice for those who are looking for a whey protein to use for shakes and meal replacement.
List Of Ingredients
MRI Proprietary Whey Blend, Cocoa, MRI Sunflower Oil/ MCT Blend (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate [a milk deriviative], Medium Chain Tryglycerides, Mono- and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocophorols), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Non-Fat Dry Milk, and Disodium Phosphate.
MRI Pro-NOS is a whey protein isolate designed to help the body build muscle. It is also infused with ACTINOS® which will help the body to boost the produce nitrous oxide which helps the body to burn fat. Burning fat and building muscle is the best way to achieve weight loss and sculpt the body the way you want. The protein powder works with the ingredients to ensure it is absorbed by the body overtime instead of all at once, allowing the body to make better use of it. It comes in several flavors: Dutch Chocolate Royale, Banana Cream, Cookies and Cream, French Vanilla Creme, Wild Berry Cream, and Mochaccino, and is available in a three pound tub to make your own shakes or in single serving sizes.
- The product is available in several flavors to meet nearly any taste bud’s pleasure.
- The product is avaialble in bulk as well as single serving sizes.
- Whey protein is more geared toward body builders and weight lifters rather than the average dieter or person who wants to lose just a few pounds.
- Anyone with milk or soy allergies should not use this product.
- The product is expensive with a three pound tub containing only 18 servings for $49.95. A one pound bag contains six servings and is available for $21.99.
- There are no free trials.
- There are no customer testimonials for this specific product.
- There are no money back guarantees.
For people trying to lose weight, it is best to use a weight loss supplement that contains an appetite suppressant or fat burner rather than a protein isolate powder. The protein is best for those who are working to build muscle, not to lose fat.