What You Should Know
MRM Thyroid Balance is a dietary supplement designed to support optimal thyroid health. By supporting the thyroid, it is thought weight loss can be achieved through regulation of the hormones the thyroid secretes. There are many weight loss supplements like this on the market today, and many people find that help from a doctor gets further than these supplements do. We will take a closer look at the product to determine if those with weight issues because of thyroid may benefit.
List Of Ingredients
MRM Thyroid Balance contains the following ingredients: Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid), Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate Dibasic), Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate Dibasic), Niacin (as Niacinamide) Iodine (USP). Thyro-Sine Complex: L-Tyrosne, Moniodotyrosine and Diiodotyrosine. Green Tea Extract, Octopalean: Octopamine HCl, NaturalLift: Green Tea and Cocoa extracts/ Sustain: Quercetin, Narigin, and Fisetin, Colues Forskolin Root, and Cayenne Pepper.
MRM Thyroid Balance features a few proprietary blends, so we can’t see exact ingredient amounts and determine if they will be effective. Niacin, green tea, cocoa, and cayenne pepper are all thought to help boost the body’s metabolism to burn more fat, but they must be used in a high enough concentration to produce results. Chances are this supplement does not use enough of these ingredients to produce real results. The product claims to support thyroid health, boost the metabolism, and support the adrenal system, but we cannot really see how well it will work. At around $40 for a month’s supply, this is a leap of faith for many customers.
- MRM Thyroid Balance contains all natural ingredients and is safe for vegetarians.
- MRM Thyroid Balance is not a typical weight loss supplement. Many with thyroid issues will not see results from a supplement like this, and should see a doctor for help.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There is no clinical research to support this product.
- There are no customer testimonials present on the manufacturer’s website.
- We do not see evidence of a money back guarantee.