What You Should Know
One of the first things people do when they begin a weight loss journey is to cut back on their daily caloric intake. Often this means that people are not getting the daily recommended dose of important vitamins and minerals. No one can deny that these are very important to overall health and vitamin supplements are often recommended by doctors for patients who are not getting sufficient nutrients from the foods they consume. Combining many of these vitamins and nutrients with a weight loss ingredient is a brilliant marketing strategy and could be quite useful for people who need only a little push to help them lose weight and who need a vitamin supplement.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin A 2500 iu, Vitamin C 60 mg, Vitamin D 200 iu, Vitamin E 30 iu, Vitamin K 40 mcg, Vitamin B1 1 mg, Niacin 20 mg, Bitamin B2 2 mg, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Folic Acid 200 mcg, Vitamin B12 6 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 10 mg, Calcium 250 mg, Iron 9 mg, Magnesium 50 mg, Zinc 15 mg, Selenium 70 mcg, Copper 1 mg, Manganese 1 mg, Chromium Polynicotinate 200 mcg, Green Teach 200 mg
MultiVita Trim is a multivitamin that also includes Green Tea to promote weight loss. The recommended dose is one capsule once a day.
- The product provides some of the recommended daily dose of a variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Green Tea has been shown to be effective in aiding weight loss efforts.
- The company offers no money back guarantee on the product if the consumer is not happy with the results.
- The product contains stimulants which could cause negative side effects such as insomnia and rapid heartbeat.
- There are no scientific studies provided to support the claims of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials available on the website.
- The product is not primarily designed for weight loss and has only one ingredient that may aid in weight loss.
- Many of the vitamins and minerals provided have less than 100% of the daily recommended value, far less than the average vitamin supplement.
If you are looking for a multivitamin to provide some of your daily value needs and also want the weight loss benefits of green tea, this product may be right for you. However, the amounts of the vitamins included are far less than those found in most multivitamins and the amount of green tea included is negligible and could easily be replaced by drinking the tea. If you want a product specifically designed to help you lose weight, this is probably not the best choice.