What You Should Know
Muscle Advance Sports Nutritionals produces two products for weight lifters and body builders. These are Whey Protein and Weight Gainer. This review will take a closer look at these products to determine how well they will work for consumers.
List Of Ingredients
Whey Protein ingredients include: Ion Exchanged Whey Protein Isolate, Cross Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolates, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrates, Potassium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Glutamine Peptides, Purified Bovine Colostrum, Collagen, Vitamin/Mineral Blend, Digestive Enzyme Complex (Protease 1, Protease 2, Peptizyme SP, Amylase, Latase), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, and Ginseng Root.
Weight Gainer ingredients include: Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Oat Flower, Rice Syrup Solid, Fructose, Ion Exchanged Whey Protein Isolate, Cross Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolates, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrates, Potassium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Flax Meal, L-Glutamine, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine Peptides, Purified Bovine Colostrum, Vitamin/Mineral Blend, Digestive Enzyme Complex (Protease 1, Protease 2, Peptizyme SP, Amylase, Latase), Natural and Artificial Flavors, and Sucralose.
Muscle Advance makes two products: Whey Protein and Weight Gainer. The products are nearly the same. It is suggested to mix the powders into either a glass of water or glass of milk for a meal replacement, between meals, as a post workout meal, or before bed to ensure the body has all the nutrients it needs to build muscle. Using milk instead of water will produce a thicker shake while providing more nutrients to the body. The whey protein can be mixed with a glass of non-fat milk and served with a half cup unsweetened berries for a low glycemic meal alternative.
- These are good products for body builders.
- There is a money back guarantee and a free trial bottle offer.
- Muscle Advance products are designed for the average body builder or weight lifter as opposed to a dieter.
- These products help with building muscle rather than losing weight.
- These products contains milk, soy, and egg products so those with allergies to those ingredients should avoid those products.
- Many of the ingredients from the two products are the same, so the products are virtually identical.
- To take advantage of the trial bottle offer, you must enroll in a drop ship program. If you decide you don’t like it, you must cancel to avoid automatic charges and shipments of more product each month.
For the average person who wants to lose weight, these products are not idea. Look for a weight loss supplement that contains proven appetite suppressants or fat burners and combine it with a balanced diet for best results.