Muscle Xplosion Review
What You Should Know
Dieters want to lose fat, gain lean muscle, increase strength and improve overall health and wellbeing. This is what Muscle Xplosion promises to dieters, among other things. The product, created by HGC Platinum, is a pre-workout dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Time Released Nitric Oxide Matrix:
- L-Arginine NO
- L-Arginine HcL
- L-Arginine Base
- L-Esthyl Ester
- L-Ethyl Ester Malate
Alpha male Testosterone Boosting Matrix:
- Amma Oryzanol
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Tongat Ali
- Beta Sitosterol
- Deer Antler Extract
Mental Edge and Focus Matrix:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B1
Joint Recovery Matrix:
- MSM Methylsulfonymethane
- Acai Berry
Muscle Xplosion is a dietary supplement designed to increase muscle gains and boost testosterone. The product is hard to find online. We searched and could not find on the official website. We did locate the product on third party ecommerce site for $120. This is rather expensive for a pre-workout supplement. The product does contain the proven weight loss ingredient caffeine, but in a limited amount. Considering the amount of caffeine is less than atypical cup of coffee, individuals may not benefit from the proven ingredient.
- Dieters can find information relating to Muscle Xplosion online.
- The results are felt two week after taking the product.
- The product is no longer available on the official website.
- The Food and Drug Administration has cited the parent company, HCG Platinum, for providing false information relating to the effectiveness of the products.
- The product may not assist with weight loss.
- A bodybuilder and not a physician or scientist formulated muscle Xplosion.
- The product is expensive.
- Muscle Xplosion provides a small amount of a proven weight loss ingredient.
- Several of the products are banned in professional sports.
- The product is designed for the professional athlete or bodybuilder and not the average dieter.
- The claims are not proven by scientific research or clinical trials.
We tend to avoid products making egregious claims associated with weight loss, fat loss and improved health and wellbeing. Muscle Xplosion tends to mislead the dieter. There is no evidence the product will promote fat loss, increase lean muscle production or assist with muscle recovery. We have to note the parent company has been cited by the FDA for providing misleading facts associated with dietary supplements.
The product is designed for a bodybuilder and not the average dieter. There are limited amounts of proven weight loss ingredients in Muscle Xplosion. The only one we found was caffeine and Muscle Xplosion only contains 60mg per serving. On top of the lack of proven weight loss ingredients, Muscle Xplosion is expensive. We feel as if individuals will not spend $120 on a product with no guarantee of weight loss.