MuscleMeds Carnivor Review
What You Should Know
Slimming down and staying lean is the goal of many dieters. After all, most people want less body fat and more lean muscle mass. One product that may be of assistance is MuscleMeds Carnivor. This is a powder formula that is added to 6-8 ounces of cold water, and consumed at any time. It is available in flavors like cherry vanilla, blue raspberry, fruit punch, vanilla caramel, and chocolate. As for the price of MuscleMeds Carnivor, a 28-serving jug costs $27.98 and a 56-serving jug sells for $48.73 online.
- Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Anabolic Nitrogen Retention Technology
- GKG (Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate)
- OKG (Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate)
- AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate)
- KIC (Alpha-Ketoisocaproate)
- Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (From Nonfat Dry Dairy Milk)
- Natural And Artificial Flavor
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Red 40
MuscleMeds Carnivor is boasted as being more concentrated than whey protein isolate. It uses beef protein to help build muscles, repair damage, and assist with strength training workouts. This powder formula does not have high saturated fat levels like beef does. Instead, it contains no fat at all. A scoop of this supplement is supposed to be more concentrated with protein than a steak is. You should notice improved muscle growth and performance when using this product.
Several vitamins and minerals are found in MuscleMeds Carnivor. These include Niacin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Potassium, Vitamin B6, and Phosphorus. As for the protein content, a single scoop provides 23 grams. You also get 124 calories, eight grams of carbohydrates, and Branched Chain Amino Acids to help with muscle growth. If you check out dealer websites like bodybuilding.com, you will find some customer reviews for MuscleMeds Carnivor.
- This powder formula offers 23 grams of protein per serving, which is significant.
- You only need water to mix MuscleMeds Carnivor.
- This supplement is free of fat and cholesterol.
- Red dye is used in MuscleMeds Carnivor powder.
- This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
- This powder is not specifically for fat loss or weight reduction.
- There are plenty of other protein powders and shakes available.
First of all, MuscleMeds Carnivor is specifically for strength training workouts and building muscle mass. So, if this is not your goal, then this powder supplement is probably not the best choice. If you are trying to shed unwanted body fat, then you should consider a diet pill that contains proven ingredients like Green Tea Extract. As for protein shakes with high levels of whey, soy, or beef protein, these products can be used as meal replacements in order to cut calories, but you will need to make sure they contain sufficient nutrients as well.