MuscleTech Phase8 Review
What You Should Know
How do you really know if a weight loss supplement is right for you? Well, you should first consider your fat loss goals. As you may have noticed, most diet products make a lot of promises. However, not all of them live up to their claims. So, you should take a look at what other customers are saying. We created this review to give you the scoop on MuscleTech Phase8 powder. It is a supplement formula that comes in flavors like milk chocolate. A single scoop of this powder is combined with seven ounces of water or skim milk. MuscleTech Phase8 can be taken four times each day.
- Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate [Supplying Calcium Caseinate and Whey]
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Micellar Casein
- Calcium Caseinate
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Alkalized Cocoa
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Sunflower Based Creamer
- Guar Gum
- Ascesulfame Potassium
MuscleTech Phase8 is advertised as sustained protein. It is supposed to work for eight hours, and it aims to deliver amino acids, prevent the breakdown of muscles, and even stave off hunger. This powder formula is free of fillers, proprietary blends, and “banned ingredients.” You will find some customer reviews and testimonials for MuscleTech Phase8 on dealer websites like GNC.
A serving of MuscleTech Phase8 powder provides you with 26 grams of protein, 2.2 grams of Glutamine, and 4.6 grams of BCAAs. This product actually has six different sources of protein to aid with muscle building and muscle repairs. It sells for a retail price of $44.99 (a two-pound canister). While this formula may suppress appetite, it is not specifically for fat loss.
- This product is available at common stores like GNC.
- There are customer testimonials posted on distributor websites.
- This product offers a lot of protein to assist with muscle building.
- This powder supplement is not ideal for weight loss.
- Some dieters may prefer a more convenient pill formula.
- This formula contains some fat and cholesterol.
- You are supposed to consume four servings per day, and there are only 22 servings in a container.
The supplement market is absolutely flooded with protein powders, bars, and shakes. Therefore MuscleTech Phase8 powder is certainly nothing new. On the up side, this powder contains plenty of protein to help you build lean muscle mass, speed up recovery time after workouts, and suppress appetite between meals. On the other hand, this product is not specifically for weight loss. It lacks ingredients to burn off fat and increase the metabolism. Furthermore, you will only be adding calories to your diet, because you are supposed to consume this product, along with three meals per day.