What You Should Know
There are diet plans to suit pretty much anyone, regardless of your body type, age, and weight loss goals. The key is simply finding one that is suitable to your lifestyle and abilities. As you may have noticed, the diet market is loaded with a vast plethora of programs, books, fitness routines, classes, nutritional guides, and dietary supplements. Some diets and weight loss programs are even geared specifically toward women or men. My Diva Diet is one of these. This paperback book is touted as the last diet book a woman will need.
List of Ingredients
My Diva Diet is a 426-page text that sells online and in bookstores for a list price of $15.95. It can be acquired through online dealers like Amazon. The author of this book is Christine Lakatos, and she is also an ACE Certified Fitness Trainer. Lakatos has more than 29 years of experience in this field, and is actually a retired bodybuilding competitor. As for My Diva Diet, she wrote this text with women specifically in mind. However, this approach is also suitable for young girls. It is supposed to be filled with a practical fat-loss system that has been proven, and will improve your overall health.
Unlike some weight loss or dieting books, My Diva Diet is animated in order to make losing weight fun and easy to understand. It teaches users how to choose wholesome foods, and provides a helpful workbook that allows readers to personalize their diet. Other features of My Diva Diet are worksheets, special quotes, a diet quiz, practical guides, weight loss meal plans, charts, dieting tips, and tasty recipes. There are some customer reviews of this text on amazon.com.
- This weight loss book encourages healthy eating.
- My Diva Diet includes worksheets, special quotes, a diet quiz, practical guides, weight loss meal plans, charts, dieting tips, and tasty recipes.
- There are some customer reviews posted online.
- There are a lot of similar dieting books out there.
- No convenient supplements are included with this text.
- Some dieters may not appreciate having to read a book in order to lose weight.
- You may have to completely change your diet and lifestyle for this program.
- Scientific proof for My Diva Diet is not presented to support it.
As time moves on, you see more and more dieting books hit the shelves in bookstores, as well as online. This can certainly make it difficult to find the right one. As for My Diva Diet, this text appears unique and interesting. It is nice to see how it is geared toward women specifically. However, it is unclear what really sets it apart from the rest, and makes it the “last diet book you will need.”