My Fitness Coach 2 Review
My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise and Nutrition
What You Should Know
My Fitness Coach 2 is a UBI Soft video game designed for the Wii. The concept is that of a virtual trainer and offers approximately 80 fitness exercises plus recipes allowing the user to personalize a healthy meal plan.
My Fitness Coach 2 guides the user through a healthy eating and exercise plan. Users can create a menu plan and print a shopping list based on the menu. The environment, including workout music can be customized to fit the taste of the user. The user can set goals and control the length of the program.
- My Fitness Coach 2 is a fun way to get extra exercise.
- Balance board exercise are included to strengthen the body core.
- Menu planning is an important component of a healthy lifestyle.
- The software includes a a nutrition section and a lifestyle section.
- This game is more flash than substance.
- Navigation is complicated and slow.
- Each activity is disconnected from the last. Following an activity, your rating is shown and then you’re presented with choices for the next activity.
- The game rating is based on timing for each activity. The game cannot gauge the quality of the movements, only the speed.
- The virtual instructors are low video quality.
- Audio instructions are inadequate.
- According to user reviews, this version is inferior to the original software.
- The game does not track individual workouts. Instead, it tracks based on the schedule inputted in the beginning. If you don’t keep to the schedule, the software cannot tell.
My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise and Nutrition is a good program, but it’s not the best choice on the market. Wii Fit Plus, EA Active, and Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout are better choices for a fun workout. This game is difficult to follow and understand, and between exercises there is a lot of time during which information is presented, which makes it impossible to have a continuous workout. That makes the value of the workout dubious. That said, any incentive to get off the couch for a workout is an admiral fitness tool. If you really want to lose weight, you need to get some exercise. You also need a healthy, balanced diet, good eating and exercise habits, and some reliable products, like a fat burner and an appetite suppressant, to help you stay on your diet. There is no new or different information contained in this software, and the advice and presentation is pedestrian at best. The Wii can be a great fitness tool, but our advice is to find a software that is more fun and less confusing.