What You Should Know
Workout supplements and weight loss products are a dime a dozen nowadays. You are no longer limited to the local GNC store or health supplement shop downtown. This is because most products are available online. Some are capsules, tablets, and pills, while others are powders and liquids. Take Myo-Blitz for instance. This is a powder formula that is sold through websites like GNC, and it may help you with getting the physique you are after. The retail price of this formula is $69.99, but it might be on sale for less.
- 3X-Treme Energy Shock
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Schizandra Extract
- Creatine (L-Creatine & Creatine Gluconate)
- HICA & AstraGin (Astragalus Membranaceus) (Root)
- SensaCool™ Flavor Technology
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- FD&C Red #40
Myo-Blitz is used on an empty stomach, and it should be consumed 30 minutes before a workout. One scoop of this powder is added to six ounces of water. It is important to only use the directed amount. The purpose of Myo-Blitz is to aid with muscle building, increase mental focus, and boost energy levels. This supplement is advertised as drug-free, and is also claimed to be the strongest muscle builder available.
Some of the ingredients found in Myo-Blitz are L-Phenylalanine, L-Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Aurantium, Schizandra Extract, Creatine, L-Citrulline, and HICA & AstraGin. While Creatine assists with muscle building, Caffeine Anhydrous helps increase energy levels and mental focus. Citrus Aurantium is included to boost thermo genesis, and works in a similar fashion to Ephedra. This ingredient contains Synephrine, which may cause some side effects in some users.
- This powder supplement may increase energy levels for workout sessions.
- You can buy this product through common stores like GNC.
- There are some customer complaints about this formula not working as claimed.
- This powder contains Synephrine, which may lead to side effects like Ephedra does.
- There are some user complaints about the taste of Myo-Blitz.
- This product is more for muscle building than it is for weight loss.
- The cost of Myo-Blitz is quite high.
All in all, it looks like Myo-Blitz is more of a muscle-building supplement than anything else. After all, this product does contain Creatine, which is commonly used for building lean muscle mass. This formula also contains Citrus Aurantium, which is often compared to Ephedra. This ingredient contains Synephrine, which can lead to serious side effects. While Myo-Blitz may help increase energy or endurance levels for workouts, this supplement is not ideal for those simply interested in fat loss. Also, there are some online customer complaints posted about this product.