What You Should Know
Myoffeine is a “testosterone boosting fat burner” that has been manufactured only for men. This diet supplement aims to assist with the reduction of unwanted body fat, while making the user look “ripped.” The official Myoffeine website does not specify who actually developed the diet product, however, it does offer the supplement for sale. Like many other diet drugs, Myoffeine comes in a pill form and is intended to be taken daily with water. There are no free trial samples of Myoffeine offered via the official website.
A number of key active ingredients are specified for Myoffeine, which are Citrus Aurantium (assists with fat burning), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (diuretic), cinnamon (reduces blood sugar), Tribulus Terrestis (increases testosterone), L-Arginine (amino acid helps body absorb nutrients), L-Glutamine (encourages the body to burn fat before muscle) and Catuaba (herb that boosts testosterone levels). There are no customer testimonials provided on the official Myoffeine website, nor is there any background information on the company itself. There does not appear to be any significant clinical research offered on the official Myoffeine website. This diet supplement is not sold with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. Myoffeine is not intended to be taken by women and may result in side effects.
List of Ingredients
Not available on official website.
Myoffeine is a weight reduction supplement geared specifically toward men. This product aims to assist with minimizing body fat and improving muscle definition. Myoffeine contains primary components such as Citrus Aurantium (assists with fat burning), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (diuretic), cinnamon (reduces blood sugar), Tribulus Terrestis (increases testosterone), L-Arginine (amino acid helps body absorb nutrients), L-Glutamine (encourages the body to burn fat before muscle) and Catuaba (herb that boosts testosterone levels). This diet supplement can be purchased via the official website for $19.99 per bottle, which amounts to 60 capsules (this is claimed to be a 100 dollar discount when compared to “retail” price).
- Myoffeine can be easily and conveniently purchased online through the official website, which also claims to offer a large discount.
- Primary ingredients for Myoffeine are described thoroughly on the website.
- Myoffeine aims to improve lean muscle mass as well as aid with fat loss.
- There is no full ingredient list offered for Myoffeine on the official website.
- Myoffeine is not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no free trial samples of Myoffeine offered on the website.
- Some ingredients found in Myoffeine may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There are no customer testimonials posted on the Myoffeine website.
- There is no company background information available on the Myoffeine website.
- Myoffeine is only suitable for men.
In some regards, Myoffeine comes across as a rather unique dietary supplement. For example, most diet drugs are marketed heavily toward women, whereas Myoffeine is geared toward men only. As opposed to merely assisting with weight loss, Myoffeine is additionally claimed to help build muscle mass. Unfortunately this diet supplement’s official website is lacking in comparison to most others. Not only are there no free trial samples of Myoffeine, no customer testimonials, no real clinical studies and no satisfaction guarantee found, but there isn’t any background information offered on the company that manufactures Myoffeine either. All of this could be cause for hesitation from some potential users.