What You Should Know
Mysowell is a creatine supplement. It is designed for body builders who are looking to supplement so they can build bigger, stronger, muscles. It is not the ideal product for those who are looking to lose weight because it does not contain any fat burners or appetite suppressants.
List Of Ingredients
Each serving of Myoswell contains: 100 mcg Chromium, 2000 mg Kre-Alkayln Creatine, 1500 mg Arginine Ethyl Ester, 1500 mg Arginine AKG 2:1, 100 mg Cinnamon Extract 4:1, and 100 mg R-ALA.
Myoswell is a blend of creatine designed for weight lifters who need to supplement with it. It is available in a pill form, because most creatine supplements are in shake form and are hard to drink because they do not taste good. Nothing in this formula promotes the burning of fat or suppressing the appetite, so this is not a product for dieters. Not all weight lifters will need to supplement with creatine, and therefore it may not be necessary. If you have been lifting a while, it may be a good idea to use the supplement. The supplement is designed to increase energy, endurance, and strength to produce better results. R-ALA works to move the carbohydrates you eat after your workout from fat cells to muscle cells so they are better converted to energy instead of stored in the body as additional weight.
- Myoswell is not a steroid product, so it is safe for people who are involved with various sports organizations.
- Myoswell is an expensive supplement at $99.99 for a month’s supply.
- You can purchase a bottle with a money back guarantee, but we are not sure how well the company holds up their end of the bargain.
- This product contains no fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- This is better suited for weight lifters, rather than dieters.
- The website references studies, but does not provide the details to verify them.
Myoswell is not an ideal product for our readers. We do not suggest products that are meant to build muscle, because we look for products that can help lose weight. As this product contains neither an appetite suppressant nor a fat burner, we cannot recommend it. Find a clinically proven weight loss supplement and use it alongside a balanced diet and exercise program for best results. Remember the supplement needs to contain effective amounts of the proven ingredients, or it too, will be a waste of time and money.