What You Should Know
Often dieters and workout enthusiasts get tired of taking multiple supplements each day. One way to avoid this is to find a product that comes in a liquid formula, or one that can be mixed with a liquid to create a drink or shake. N.O. Tapout Pre-Workout Xtreme is just such a product.
List of Ingredients
The ingredients consist of five proprietary blends. The blends contain L-Citruline, Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutrarate, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, Glucoroonolactone, caffeine, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Cinnulin, Creatine Monohydrate, Di-Creatine Malate, Beta-Alanine, L-Argininge, Sodium Phophate, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Histidine, L-Carnitine.
N.O. Tapout Pre-Workout Xtreme is a drink mix that is designed to enhance workout performance, improve energy, and increase muscle mass. Each jar will last about a month, depending on use, and costs approximately $25 before tax and shipping.
- This product is supposed to taste good, although that is a matter of individual preference.
- The product provides an unusual delivery method.
- The website is well designed and provides some information about this product.
- The company offers no money back guarantee on the product if the consumer is not happy with the results.
- The product contains stimulants which could cause negative side effects such as insomnia and rapid heartbeat.
- There are no scientific studies provided to support the claims of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials available on the website.
- The product contains a proprietary blend which makes it impossible to ascertain the amounts of the active ingredient that are included and therefore impossible to know the product’s effectiveness.
- The manufacturer’s website is missing key information about the product such as ingredients and price.
- It is difficult to find a place to purchase the product.
- The consistency of the drink is quite thick and may not be palatable to all consumers.
- The product has a dark color and has been known to stain items easily.
The two main benefits of this product are that it is available in a nontraditional liquid format and that it has ingredients that will increase energy and alertness. However, if you want a drink that increases energy there are plenty of options more readily available that cost significantly less and that taste and smell better than N.O. Tapout Pre-Workout Xtreme. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement that will reduce your appetite or increase your metabolic rate, this product is definitely not the right one for you. It has very few ingredients associated with weight loss and absolutely no scientific evidence that would support any claims that it would in fact help you lose weight.