What You Should Know
NanoEPA is a dietary supplement created by BioPharma Scientific. The focus of the company is to provide healthy products promoting health and wellness for all. The company stands behind the effectiveness of the entire product line. The executives want to assure customers they will not create a product that they would not use themselves. This appears to be some form of a guarantee. We will take a look at NanoEPA to see if this is the ideal solution to weight management and weight loss.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Natural Mixed Tocotrirnol and Tocopherols
- Purified Fish Oil
- Gum Arabic
- Citric Acid
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid
- Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat:
- Linoleic Acid
- Other Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat:
- Oleic Acid
- Other Omega-9 Fatty Acids
NanoEPA is a dietary supplement supplying more than the daily recommended dose of essential fatty acids (EFA). EFA have been linked to brain function and the immune system. The supplement is available on the official website, as well as on third-party sites such as Amazon.com for $29.95. This is quite expensive, considering dieters have the ability to purchase similar supplements for a minimum of half the price. Dieters could also eat EFA foods at a fraction of the cost.
Throughout the website, there is information relating to the effectiveness of NanoEPA as it relates to heart health and immunity, but no information pertaining to weight loss and weight management. The reason is NanoEPA will not ignite weight loss. The supplement is ideal to include in a weight management program, but chances are you will not lose weight taking this supplement.
- The supplement is available in a variety of flavors.
- The ingredient list is available on the official website.
- Dieters can purchase the supplement on the official website.
- The ingredient list is provided online.
- Proven studies link Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids to heart health.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- There supplement is not available on a regular basis.
- There are no clinical trials or scientific research associated with the supplement and weight management.
- The supplement is expensive compared to similar products.
We like products containing vital nutrients missing from our diets. There have been extensive studies supporting the claims associated with Omega3-6-9 fatty acids. The missing studies relate to fatty acids and weight loss. There are no studies correlating the two. NanoEPA may improve heart health and joint functionality over time, but it will not assist with weight management. In order to maximize weight loss, dieters must engage in exercise, eat a healthy, balanced diet and consume the correct supplements designed for weight loss.