What You Should Know
When you decide to lose weight is only natural to look for ways to make the process easier. New recipes, a new workout regime, and the assistance of a weight loss supplement are all great ways to proceed in your weight loss journey. The important part of the plan lies in the details. You want to make sure the food you choose is healthy and will provide enough energy for your body to maintain necessary functions. You want the workout regime to be effective but not too difficult for your body and you want a weight loss supplement that can deliver on all of the promises it makes. Napsil makes a number of promises that may sound inviting to those who are trying to lose weight, but are the claims valid?
List of Ingredients
Cha de Bugre 500 mg, Green Tea Leaf 200 mg, Guarana 50 mg, Gelatin, Rice, Flour, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide
Napsil claims to be an all natural weight loss supplement that will provide energy. One capsule should be taken in the morning with eight ounces of water and another capsule should be taken in the afternoon with another eight ounces of water.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The website provides contact information for the manufacturer.
- The company offers no money back guarantee on the product if the consumer is not happy with the results.
- The product contains stimulants which could cause negative side effects such as sleeplessness and nervousness.
- There are no scientific studies provided to support the claims of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials available on the website.
- The company website does not offer a consumer the ability to purchase the product directly.
- Although there is a PayPal verified badge on the website when clicked it takes the consumer to another website selling other products, but not selling Napsil.
- The main website heavily promotes other, non diet related, products.
Not only are the ingredients included in the product not the best available for those trying to lose weight, the company offers no evidence that their combination of ingredients are effective at all. This combined with the difficulty in finding the product to purchase and the questionable nature of the official website causes some concern about the product itself. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement to help you lose weight this product is probably not your best option. Instead look for a product that has numerous customer testimonials, scientific data backing up its claims, and a money back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the results.