Natrol Citrimax Plus Review
What You Should Know
Weight loss seems to be a never-ending journey. Just when you think you have your weight under control, you gain a few pounds in the midsection. This is always discouraging. But, avoiding tasty foods and the occasional treat is easier said than done. One factor that holds true is diet and exercise. With a low-calorie diet plan and regular exercise, you will lose weight. As for dietary supplements and weight loss pills, there are some that can assist you with real weight loss. We are going to examine Natrol Citrimax Plus, and help you learn more about this supplement option in particular.
- Calcium (from Garcinia Extract) Chromium (from ChromeMate® Chromium Polynicotinate)
- Garcinia Extract (Garcinia cambogia) (fruit)
- CitriMax Hydroxycitric Acid
- Uva Ursi (Arctosta phylos uva-ursi) (leaf)
- Cascara Sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana) (bark)
Natrol Citrimax Plus is directed to be taken three times a day, 30 minutes prior to each meal. Furthermore, a low-calorie diet and regular exercise are encouraged with this formula. According to Natrol, this supplement is unique, and it is specifically for weight loss management. It comes in capsule form, and is free of substances like yeast, preservatives, wheat, starch, corn, sugar, milk, artificial colors, egg, artificial flavors, gluten, and soy. This is beneficial to people with allergies to these ingredients.
The ingredients found in Natrol Citrimax Plus capsules are Chromium (helps regulate blood glucose levels), Cascara Sagrada (encourages bowel movements), Uva Ursi (this is a diuretic that causes urination and bowel movements), Calcium (promotes bone strength and health), Garcinia Extract (may help with weight loss), and Citrimax Hydroxycitric Acid. Unfortunately there is no clinical research on the main website, presented on these ingredients. You will find some user reviews posted online for Natrol Citrimax Plus.
- This supplement is free of preservatives, artificial colors, sugar, and gluten.
- Natrol Citrimax Plus is supported by some customer testimonials.
- This product may cause loose stool, abdominal pains, and gas.
- There are no proven fat-burners used in Natrol Citrimax Plus.
- No clinical data is provided to support the claims made about this weight loss formula.
First of all, it is nice to see that Natrol Citrimax Plus is free of ingredients that commonly cause allergic reactions in some people. It is also nice to see that some customer feedback is posted online for this weight management supplement. On the other hand, it is discouraging to see that this product lacks proven fat-burners to assist with weight loss. You should also note that Natrol Citrimax Plus contains diuretic ingredients like Cascara Sagrada and Uva Ursi, which both encourage regularity. Sadly these natural ingredients can lead to problems like diarrhea and abdominal pains.