Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus Review
What You Should Know
Healthy digestion is an important part of weight management. When your digestive system is in good shape, you are more likely to lose unwanted pounds of fat, because your organs and metabolism are able to function more effectively. This brings us to Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus. It is a dietary supplement sold through online dealers for $33.71 (120 softgels). This product is manufactured in Canada, and is in accordance with Canada manufacturing regulations.
- PGX (PolyGlycoplex) 1,600mg
- Soothe Digest Herbal Extract Blend 40mg
- Medium Chain Triglycerides from purified coconut oil 1,200mg
- Purified Water
- Carob Bean (Ceratonia Siliqua)
- Soy Lecithin
- Yellow Beeswax
Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus needs to be taken with each meal, three to six softgels. Be sure to drink a glass of water with each dose as well. This formula basically supports good digestive health, regulates blood sugar levels, and reduces appetite and food cravings. It does not contain any yeast, dairy, artificial sweeteners, or starch. Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus is suitable for adults 18 and up.
A PGX (PolyGlycoplex) and Soothe Digest Herbal Extract Blend are used in Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus. When taken before meals, this ingredient blend helps stave off hunger and reduce food cravings. Two softgels essentially provides 1.5 grams of dietary fiber. This fiber promotes regularity, and may help lower bad cholesterol levels. When combined with water, fiber expands in the stomach and intestines, which helps you feel fuller, and assists with flushing out the colon. There is no mention of a refund policy with Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, and there is no clinical research provided on this supplement.
- This dietary supplement may help flush out the colon.
- Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus should help reduce food cravings.
- This formula may help lower cholesterol levels.
- There is no clinical research presented to support this diet product.
- There are no proven fat loss ingredients used in this product.
- Some people might experience bloating, abdominal discomfort and gas when using this product.
- There are fiber supplements sold at local supermarkets that will have the same effect.
When it comes down to it, Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus is really just a type of fiber supplement or digestive aid. Most likely, this product will help with regularity and flushing out the large intestine. It might also help lower bad cholesterol levels and promote satiety. While this can be helpful for weight management, there are no proven fat loss ingredients used in Natural Factors PGX Ultra Matrix Plus. Also, there are plenty of fiber supplements sold in local stores that will have the same effect.