What You Should Know
Natural Sterol Complex, by Universal Nutrition, is marketed as a performance enhancing supplement that increases energy, enhances the metabolism, aids in building muscle and converts into a testosterone substance. This product seems to be targeted at male bodybuilders and avid athletes. Those using Natural Sterol Complex are instructed to take two tablets with a full glass of water after the three largest meals of their day. When training they are instructed to take two tablets with a full glass of water a half an hour prior to their training sessions along with their after meals dosages. Natural Sterol Complex retails for $24.50 per bottle and each bottle contains ninety tablets which is less than a two week supply for those who also take the pre-workout dose.
The official website for Natural Sterol Complex does include an ingredients list and a detailed description of the product. There is a thirty day money back guarantee, but there are no user testimonials posted. Those who wish to use Natural Sterol Complex can do so without a prescription because this product is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Mexican Wild Yam Root, Smilax Officinalis Extract, Muira Puama, Gotu Kola, Boron, Gamma Oryzanol, Fucosterol, Beta Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Other Sterols, Bee Pollen, Guarana, Korean Ginseng, Cytochrome C, Dimethylglycine, Inosine, Royal Jelly, Kola Nut, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lignoceric Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Behenic Acid, Myristic Acid, Octacosanol, RNA, DNA, Capsicum, Alfalfa, Dandelion Root, Garlic, Yellow Dock, Licorice Root, Hops and Milk Thistle.
Natural Sterol Complex contains the ingredient Gotu Kola which is said to improve well-being and increase energy. The ingredient Guarana is said to increase energy and promote fat burning. The ingredient Royal Jelly is said to lower cholesterol. The ingredient Milk Thistle is said to be a powerful laxative. The ingredient Yellow Dock is said to help purify the blood. The ingredient Cayenne is said to promote fat burning.
- Natural Sterol Complex does contain some amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
- This product does come with a money back guarantee.
- Natural Sterol Complex claims to convert into a substance similar to testosterone, but it does not.
- This product contains a powerful laxative.
- Natural Sterol Complex contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and irritability may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Natural Sterol Complex.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- Many ingredients in Natural Sterol Complex have potentially dangerous side effects.
Natural Sterol Complex does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed metabolism enhancing, energy increasing and muscle building anabolic supplements available today. Natural Sterol Complex may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Natural Sterol Complex is right for them.