Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker Review
What You Should Know
Some experts attribute a significant part of weight gain to sugar and simple carbohydrates. After all, these often get stored as fat, if they are not burned off as energy. This brings us to Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker, which is an over-the-counter supplement that can be found on websites like drugstore.com. It is suitable for men and women trying to lose weight, and it can be taken before each meal. The price of this diet product is $29.71 (60 capsules).
- Chromium as Polynicotinate 60mcg
- InnuGuard from Cichorium intybus 500mg
- InSea 2 Ascophyllum nodosum, Fucus vesiculous 250mg
- Green Tea Extract Std. 90%, 90mg, polyphenols, 80% catechins 80mg, 40%, 40mg EGCG 100mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Std. 70% Polyphenols 35mg; Beta vicianosides 50mg
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker is supposed to block up to 50 percent of the sugar and carbohydrates you consume. This way your body will store less fat. These sugars and carbohydrates come from foods like pasta, potatoes, breads, rice, and pastries. The enzyme activity that takes place in your digestive tract is basically prevented. This way the sugar and carbohydrates cannot be processed normally.
InnuGuard Inulin Fiber form Chicory is what envelops the sugar, carbs, and starches you consume. This makes them difficult for your body to process and absorb. Seaweed Extract is also used in Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker to block the digestion of sugar and carbohydrates. Green Tea Extract is also found in this product, and may help boost metabolic rates. This supplement cannot be used by people with medical conditions.
- Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker does not contain yeast, peanuts, eggs, soy, or milk.
- This weight loss formula may help prevent fat gain.
- You have to take six Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker capsules per day.
- This product may lead to abdominal cramps and serious gas.
- No customer testimonials were found to support this diet formula.
- There is no mention of a refund guarantee with this weight loss supplement.
If you are searching for a diet product that helps block the sugar from some of the foods you consume, then Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker is one option to consider. However, there are several other over-the-counter supplements that are similar to this one. Many of them contain White Kidney Bean Extract to block carbs. One downside to this type of weight loss formula is that it can lead to abdominal discomfort and serious gas. You should really speak with your doctor before trying a weight loss product like Nature’s Plus Sugar Armor Sugar Blocker.