What You Should Know
The Nopal is a large cactus which is native to Mexico.It is also known as prickly pear cactus.It has traditionally been used since the time of the time of the Aztecs as a medicine and a beverage. It has also been used in religious ceremonies. The Nopal is thought to have a number of health giving qualities. It is sold as a stand alone supplement and also as an ingredient in weight loss supplements. Some manufacturers claim that it can help procure weight loss
The Nopal is a cactus native to Mexico.
Some studies have shown that Nopal supplements can have a stabilizing effect on conditions such as diabetes. However diabetes is a very serious medical condition and you should not take any kind of supplement without first seeking the advice of your Family Physician or diabetes professional. Nopal is also thought to be able to lower the levels of your cholesterol. It is rich in amino acids, as well as in vitamins and minerals. Some manufacturers include Nopal in weight loss supplements as they claim that it can help to procure weight loss. There is however no concrete evidence to back up the claims of certain manufacturers that Nopal can help procure weight loss. Stand alone Nopal supplements and weight loss supplements which contain Nopal can be ordered directly from on line stores or in person from drug stores or from pharmacies. There do not however seem to be many offers of money back guarantees upon purchase of stand alone Nopal supplements sold on line.
- Nopal is rich in amino acids as well as in vitamins and minerals.
- It is said to have a stabilizing effect on diabetes.
- May be able to lower cholesterol.
- Nopal can be purchased directly from on line stores as a stand alone supplement or as an ingredient in weight loss supplements for sale.
- Some of the online stores selling Nopal supplements or weight loss supplements which include Nopal do not offer a money back guarantee.
- There is no evidence that Nopal supplements are more effective in procuring weight loss than other supplements for sale on the market which claim to be able to help procure weight loss.
- The majority of weight loss supplements for sale containing Nopal do not offer a free trial period.
- There is no substantial clinical evidence to support the claims made by some manufacturers that Nopal can help procure weight loss.
Although there does not seem to be any doubt that Nopal has nutritious health giving properties there is no concrete evidence that it can help procure weight loss. We cannot therefore recommend Nopal over and above other stand alone supplements or weight loss ingredients.