Novex Biotech Cutting Gel Review
What You Should Know
Everyone wants a quick-fix when it comes to fat loss and looking great. However, as you probably already know, this generally does not happen overnight. You have to workout and adopt a low-calorie diet plan in order to get the body you desire. Then again, there are some products that are claimed to help you look leaner and more ripped in only minutes. In this review, we will take a look at Novex Biotech Cutting Gel. It is available at stores like GNC for $79.99 (a six-ounce bottle).
- Mineral Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Tocopheryl Nicotinate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Isocetyl Stearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Novex Biotech Cutting Gel is a topical formula that can be massaged into the abdominals, pectorals, glutes, and other parts of the body. The purpose of this gel treatment is to reduce surface fat. It is claimed to minimize fatty tissue, so that your muscles and body appear leaner and more defined. However, you can only apply this gel to small areas at a time, because your body cannot absorb too much of the key ingredient. A low-calorie diet plan is recommended with Novex Biotech Cutting Gel, because if you have too much fat in your system, it does not allow this gel to work properly.
The only ingredient mentioned for Novex Biotech Cutting Gel is Epidril, which is supposed to reduce fatty tissue on the surface of your body. You might feel a cooling sensation when applying this formula. It is important not to apply this gel more than twice in a 24-hour time frame. If any side effects occur, you should stop using this product.
- This product may help some areas appear more defined.
- Novex Biotech Cutting Gel is sold in common stores like GNC.
- There are numerous customer complaints that this gel does not work.
- An oral diet pill will likely yield better results.
- This product will not last long at all when used daily.
- You cannot apply this formula to your entire body, or you will get too much of the active ingredient.
- Novex Biotech Cutting Gel is very expensive.
While Novex Biotech Cutting Gel sounds wonderful in theory, the customer reviews tell a different story. Clearly this topical treatment does not work well for everyone. Also, the $80 price tag is certainly a bit steep. You may already know, but there are several other topical gels and creams on the market that are similar to this one. Unfortunately a topical treatment is not going to help you reach your weight loss goals.