What You Should Know
Many supplement formulas are claimed to aid with weight loss, fat reduction, and appetite suppression. However, you must always consider the key ingredients used in each product. The product label can tell you a lot about the weight loss supplement, and how safe it is. You should avoid diet pills that contain loads of Caffeine and other stimulants. You should also avoid ingredients like Ephedrine and Ephedra. In this review, we are going to elaborate on NOW CLA Extreme ($29.99), which is a softgel formula that is geared toward women and men striving to lose weight.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid(as CLA)(In A Safflower Oil Base)
- L-Carnitine(as L-Carnipure®)
- Guaranapaulinia Cupana Seed (Standardized Extract)(Contains 15mg Of Caffeine)
- Green Teacamellia sinensis)( Leaf)(Standardized Extract)(Min. 40% Polyphenols and 30% Catechins)(Contains 2mg Of Caffeine)
- Soy Lecithin
NOW CLA Extreme is described as a fat loss formula that increases energy levels, while encouraging weight reduction. Like some other supplements for weight loss, this product is supposed to be taken in conjunction with a sensible diet plant, as well as regular exercise. Some user testimonials can be found on distributor websites like bodybuilding.com. This supplement is free of ingredients like sugar, preservatives, salt, gluten, wheat, corn, starch, yeast, and egg.
A few major ingredients are mentioned for NOW CLA Extreme softgels. One of which is L-Carnitine, which may increase energy levels. Guarana is also added to this supplement to boost energy levels, and it contains Caffeine. Green Tea increases energy levels, and may enhance the metabolism. It also contains Caffeine. CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid is the final ingredient addressed for this supplement, and may aid with fat loss.
- The ingredient label for this weight loss formula is posted online.
- There are some user reviews for NOW CLA Extreme found on dealer websites.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet plan are recommended with this product.
- A lot of Caffeine is used in this weight loss product.
- NOW CLA Extreme may lead to side effects like insomnia, jitteriness, rapid heartbeat, nervousness, and headaches.
- There is no 100% money-back guarantee mentioned for this supplement.
- There are alternative weight loss products that are more promising.
It seems that there are plenty of CLA-based diet pills available at this point. While CLA may contribute to fat loss to some degree, it is not the most promising active ingredient available today. As for NOW CLA Extreme, it is certainly nice to see that a healthy diet plan and regular exercise are recommended with this product. Then again, there is no money-back guarantee provided. Furthermore, this supplement contains very high levels of caffeine, which can definitely lead to some side effects.