What You Should Know
Energy is what so many people need more of. Hence the vast assortment of energy drinks, bars, pills, and coffee products available today. Many of these products are even supposed to assist with weight loss as well. This brings us to NOW Foods ENERGY, which is available online for $11. This capsule formula can be taken twice daily, two capsules each time, along with a glass of water. It is best to take this supplement before meals.
- Vitamin E as d-alpha Tocopherol
- Thiamin (B1) from Thiamine HCl
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Vitamin B6 from Pyridoxine HCl
- Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin
- Pantothenic acid Vitamin B-5, from Calcium d-Pantothenate
- Iodine from Kelp
- Chromium as Chromium Chelavite
- Guarana Seed Extract Standardized, Paulinia cupana, contains 42mg of caffeine
- Green Tea Extract Camellia sinensis Leaf, contains 8mg caffeine
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 5% Ginsenosides
- Eleuthero Root Eleutherococcus senticosus
- Rhodiola Root Extract Rhodiola rosea
- Licorice Root Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Gotu Kola Centella asiatica, Whole Plant
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract Ilex paraguanensis, contains 4mg of caffeine
- Cayenne Fruit Capsicum annuum, 40,000 SHU
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Octacosanol from Spinach
NOW Foods ENERGY is marketed as a comprehensive supplement that ignites energy levels and boosts thermo genesis. Therefore this product may help you lose some weight, while providing you with a jolt of energy. This product is not suitable for those under the age of 18, and it cannot be taken by women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
The primary substance used in NOW Foods ENERGY is Caffeine. In fact, you receive 54 milligrams of caffeine per dose. The types of caffeine used in this product are Green Tea Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, and Yerba Mate Leaf Extract. This formula is free of ingredients like sugar, preservatives, salt, shellfish, starch, milk, corn, wheat, and yeast.
- This dietary formula may boost your energy levels.
- NOW Foods makes a number of supplements, and has been around for years.
- There are some customer complaints that this product causes an upset stomach.
- There is a warning that NOW Foods ENERGY can cause bad reactions in some users.
- This supplement contains a lot of caffeine, which may lead to side effects.
Clearly NOW Foods ENERGY capsules contain plenty of caffeine, and from three different sources. Therefore it is likely that this product will give you a boost, and help you wake up. However, even though this supplement is claimed to boost thermo genesis, it may not assist with long-term weight loss. Furthermore, the level of caffeine found in this product might lead to some side effects, such as jitters, sleeplessness, nervousness, headache, nausea, anxiety, and rapid heartbeat.