What You Should Know
Even though weight loss can be tough, it can be done if you stick to your routine. The key is to be diligent. So, if you are trying to eat fewer calories, be sure to stick to a plan. If you incorporate physical fitness, be sure you exercise regularly to burn off calories and keep your metabolism up. Then there is a dietary supplement option. Including a weight loss supplement can increase your chances of fat loss and reaching your goals. NOW Foods T-Lean Extreme is a capsule formula that may be able to assist you. We will take a closer look at this diet product in this review. This supplement is made in the USA, and sells online for $17.99 (60 capsules).
- Green Tea Extract Phytosome (GreenSelect®)[Green Tea Extract (Leaf)/Phosphatidyl Choline Complex](min. 13% EGCg) (Caffeine-Free)
- ForsLean® (Extract of Coleus forskohlii) (Root)(min. 10% Forskolin)
- Natural Caffeine(from Coffee Beans 142.5 mg and Guaraná Seed Extract 7.5 mg)
- Cayenne Pepper (Fruit) (40,000 heat units)
- Ginger Root
- Cinnamon Bark (Ceylon)
- Cellulose (capsule)
- Cellulose Powder
- Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica
NOW Foods T-Lean Extreme is supposed to help with body fat reduction and enhanced energy levels. This product is taken daily (two capsules) with water. It is a vegan supplement, so it is suitable for most people. However, there is a warning on the label that states this supplement may not be suitable for individuals with high blood pressure or heart problems.
The core ingredients found in NOW Foods T-Lean Extreme capsules are Green Tea Extract Phytosome (supports a healthy metabolism), ForsLean (helps maintain lean muscle tissue, while breaking down fat for energy purposes), Natural Caffeine (a stimulant that may help boost metabolic rates, while increasing energy levels), Cayenne Pepper (may assist with weight loss), Ginger Root, and Cinnamon Bark.
- This supplement is free of gluten, shellfish, wheat, yeast, milk, and tree nuts.
- Simple user instructions are posted online.
- The ingredient list for this product is found online.
- There is a warning that applies to people with high blood pressure and heart issues.
- NOW Foods T-Lean Extreme is not supported by a satisfaction guarantee.
- There are more promising diet products available.
- No customer reviews were found for this diet pill.
You will notice that the Green Tea Extract Phytosome used in this supplement is caffeine-free. However, one of the main ingredients is Caffeine. It is unclear what NOW Foods was going for with this ingredient combination. The reality is that some people may have negative reactions to the ingredients used in this weight loss supplement. One thing is for certain, if you have any health conditions, be sure to speak with a physician before trying NOW Foods T-Lean Extreme.